C H A P T E R T W E N T Y E I G H T

_________________________________________

Y / N P O V

Currently we are at Camelot's infirmary where Meliodas and others are getting treatment. " hey Aurther how long are you gonna cry? " I finally asked after getting tired of his whimpering. " a real man doesn't sit around moping forever. I'm sure sister would say that too. " slader who just got treated his arm said. " I don't know... Merlin must be disappointed in me... " Aurther replied and I just sighed internally as I looked at Gowther who was standing beside me looking outside the window.

" well then, we just have to hear from Merlin herself. " I heard Meliodas's voice say. I looked towards the door where he stood with the help of Elizabeth. " Meliodas! what about you're wounds? " Aurther asked " well, I don't feel them! " Meliodas replied and then asked " so what happened after that? it's hard to imagine Galland just left without finishing us off. ".

" I manipulated his memories a little. " Gowther said, turning around and continued " so that he thought he finished off Captain and the others. " and then Meliodas said " Gowther! you returned to your old form? and what are you wearing? " to which the said man replied " I have no clothes. " " don't show us that. " Meliodas said. I went ahead and did the honours by smacking Gowther's head and said " go and find some clothes then. ". Meliodas then asked Gowther if he was okay considering what happened just this morning. " if you mean going berserk, have no worry about. I have this hysteria prevention bracelet. this is prototype of merlin's magic ' calming amulet '. " Gowther said.

"so you put it on yourself? " Meliodas asked. " no. " Gowther replied. " I took Gowther by suprise and slapped it on him " I heard Merlin say, while everyone was shocked that Merlin was alive, Meliodas turned to me and asked " are you alright Y/n? " I just shrugged and said " well yeah, thanks to Merlin, I was in a perfect cube too ".

We then focused on what happened to Merlin and she explained, " just before my body was completely turned to stone, I transfered my soul to this Venus Aldan. " she said. " thank goodness.... " Aurther said " .....is it okay to be happy about this? " Hawk butted in and I almost laughed, almost. " no, it's not convenient without a body. Even with my magic, I don't think I'll be able to lift any 'commandments' of ten commandments. According to Galland, the commandments were originally powers of the demon king. the only one who can rival them are the powers of the goddesses. but what's more threatening is the sheer strength of Galland himself. Even being sapped of his magic as he was, we were utterly powerless before him. " Merlin said.

" so it was.... a crushing defeat. " Meliodas said. " and he is just one of ten such monsters.... " slader muttered. " alright then, let's think up a strategy! " Meliodas exclaimed. " strategy? for what? " Hawk asked " isn't it obvious? strategy to take down ten commandments! " Meliodas replies. " you make it sound so easy. we were no match for our opponent. what kind of strategy can it be " Slader said. " but long ago, humans and the different clans fought those terrible adversaries right? " I heard Elizabeth say. " isn't that because they were all wicked strong back then? " Hawk says.

" just as I'd expect from Mr. Hawk. In other words, we are weak. In times of peace, not everyone takes up the sword. But when living a daily existence pf seeped in combat, even a child will know how to wield a sword in order to survive. 3000 years ago, Britannia was in middle of a fierce war where much blood was shed. " when Merlin said that I clenched my fists remembering all the blood that was shed years ago, " then there's only one way to beat them. we must become stronger. " Merlin finished.

" now who's making it sound easy? " Meliodas said to Slader, who justified what Merlin said was right. " power up? i like the sound of it! " hawk said. Merlin then explained the difference between our power levels against the Ten commandments. lastly she mentioned that Elizabeth and Aurther's powers awakening is essential. Elizabeth was ready to go for it, Auther however, seemed not sure of himself. And then Merlin also mentioned to find Escanor. the last one of seven deadly sins.

Then Meliodas decided that we should fill up diane with our discussion we just had and left but I stayed behind, I then looked towards Aurther who had his head down and seemed down. I just sighed, I reached out and softly ruffled his head and said " A king shouldn't lower his head ". He looked up at me shocked for a moment before he said " I'm not a king if I can't protect my own kingdom and my people " He's underestimating himself. " Don't be like that, don't think you cannot do it, don't believe you can't do it because you can. Aurther, you have the potential to become strong and a great king. You are underestimating what you can do, what you can achieve. " I finished saying and even if it was a little bit I saw hope glimmering within his eyes, I smiled before I removed my hand from his head, " someone told me this, ' if you want to become strong, first you must believe in yourself and next you must have the resolve to become strong, lastly have a thing you want to dearly protect ' " I said before I turned to Merlin.

" now if you and Slader could excuse me and Merlin, I need to talk to her about a personal matter " I asked Aurther and Slader, who respected my request and left the room. I then plopped down on a near by chair " I want it back " I simply said " N/n are you sure? " Merlin asked and I just hummed in response. I heard her audibly sigh. " the saying you said to Aurther, if you don't mind me asking but who told you that? "Merlin asked and I let out a small laugh " are curious Mer? " I asked teasing her with a nickname I had always called her. I could feel how flustered she is now as I called her Mer. I then answering her previous question " Zeldris " I said softly.

" now that I say it, I wonder what he's doing right now? " I wondered out loud.

-

T H I R D P E R S O N P O V

Zeldris wondered in to the forest, he had no idea where to start looking for her, he doesn't even know if she's alive or not. He believed she was alive and that's all he needs to keep searching for her.

While walking through the woods on a path which he had no idea where it led him to, a man suddenly came out, he was standing near the edge of a small hill " mister are you lost here? " the man asked catching the attention of Zeldris.

Zeldris looked up at the man, " no... do you know anything about a goddess alive? " Zeldris asked. " Goddess alive? No I haven't heard anything about it. " The man said.

Zeldris was met with disappointment. Then he just flew off.While flying back to his comrades he clenched his fists " where are you? " He asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you all would like this chapter....

Might edit this chapter later... I'll mark it edited if i do so yeah.....