C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N

______________________________________

Y / N  P O V

" HUH?! " Me and Ban yelled utterly shocked. Because this wasn't how he looked in the poster and Ban also yelled in confusion so it's sure that's not how King of the grizzyl's sin of sloth looks like.

" How the hell does that looks like King?! " Ban asked Meliodas as now even Diane was here and claimed that was King.

Well leave that topic with a unsolved mystery as I have no interest in solving it. I have more important things to think about.

After a while of some more commotion about that kid wasn't King we headed back to the Traven with the kids as Ban wanted to feed them as they were hungry.

" Here eat it all " Ban said as he cooked a whole table full of food as he offered the two kids. They both seemed hesitant so Ban said " if you won't eat it I will feed it to the pig over here " and as he said that the kids started to eat.

And after the two kids are up Ban suddenly said " and now it's time for give and take " and Meliodas said " Hey Ban we found King already " the kids let out a breath before the boy asked " what can we give you? " And Ban simply said " tell me about how to get to the capital of dead "

There were disagreements about why going to somewhere like that from Hawk and Elizabeth but I left the from where the conversation was going on.

I quietly slid out of the traven and sat on the grass under a shadow of a tree nearby. I looked up at the sky which holds so many memories for me.

When I looked down at the green grass where I sat. These green grasses reminded me of the beautiful green eyes of Zel which I had once caught a sight of by chance, though I saw only saw it twice but I still remember how memorising it was.

" Zel~~ " I said in a sweet voice as I arrived in to the clearing of the forest with the waterfall and lake. Where we always meet up.

He was leaning against a tree with eyes closed as if he was thinking of something very deeply but he opened his eyes when he heard me call him.

But when he opened his eyes I saw beautiful green eyes not his usual void black eyes.

" Z-Zel.. those eyes.. " I shuttered and he looked confused maybe he was too lost in his thoughts that his usually black eyes had returned to their original colour unconsciously.

" What about my eyes? " Zel questioned utterly confused and I said " it's green not black and they are beautiful.. " lost in its beauty before I snapped out of it and asked excitedly " is that your real eye colour?! ".

And then he realised that his eyes had returned to their original colour and got flustered with the compliment as he hurriedly turned them back their usual black colour.

And later that day ended with me whining about turning his back to the green colour and in the end he was as stubborn as me and I didn't get to see it.

I let out a small laugh to that memory yet why did the tears started to fall as I griped the grass in my hands as I bit my lip.

' Is this how bad I miss him? Is this how much I have fallen for him? '

These thoughts ran through my mind while I silently let my tears fall as I bit my lip to not to make any noise as I trembled.

The pain of missing the one I loved and the pain of not seeing him for so long and yarning that I had held back in for so long came crashing down at me.

______________________________________

Okay so I made changes as the story won't go all according to the series but yeah here it is. Hope you like it.

Ohh and I have five more exams I need to take and I have plans built up in pile for my holidays so I may not be able to update that much even after I finish my exams but I will still try my best to update more chapters.

Lastly don't mind this long speech and grammar mistakes I may have and please do vote for my story ^⁠_⁠^

[ Edited ]