C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N

_____________________________________

Y / N P O V

" Fight one of the semi-finals, begin! " Love helm exclaimed.

Diane looked very serious as she observed the man who stood across her. None of them made any move and just then the man called howzer, probably a holy knight pointed at her boobs showing her undone bottom on her shirt but strictly speaking my shirt.

Maybe I should've just let her wear Elizabeth's uniform that she wanted to wear.

They both took their fight stance, the Howzer named holy knight was they first person to attack, " Rising Tornado " and Diane dogged it.

" I'll be in trouble if I take a direct hit of that " Diane said and " looks like you understand! " The holy knight said smugly as he started to attack Diane saying something and she kept dodging it.

" That guy's amazing! So many perverted comments in a row! " Meliodas said " like your any good to say that but it did sound perverted " I said insulting him but also agreeing with him.

The holy knight slumped forward as he heard that then he turned at our direct as he shuttered " N-no that's not- " Diane cut him off " Is that true? " she asked " Hell no! i just don't like to hurting women, that's all. No matter how strong they are! " he yelled as he started attacking Diane and she kept dodging his attacks before two twisters were at her both sides furthermore to her disadvantage she was backed to the edge of the ring,

Diane let out a scream and as the holy knight was about to land a direct hit on her, she stopped his fist with one hand and he was left shocked as he said " wha- but you said that it would be bad if you took- " he was cut off as she slapped him as she said " I borrowed these clothes, I didn't want then to be damaged " as she said that my head went blank as I realized that that was the last set of my uniform, Meliodas had destroyed the other ones so I would wear his ridiculouse uniform.

I fell into all fours in despair Elizabeth asked " what's wrong Lady Y/n? " I look up at her as I pointed at Diane and said " th-that's my last set of uniform " I'm sure i looked like i would cry at any moment and at the corner of my eyes I could see Meliodas smiling smugly as he heard that, oh how much I wanna punch his face.

The holy knight was getting more serious with the fight, then there was a very big tornado surrounding them we could barely see what was going inside. Everyone was worried about Diane and then ban came out of nowhere with Hawk and said " if she loses her feet from the ground even for a second its game over " also he was slumped over Hawk.

" Heavy Metal! " we all heard Diane's voice and as the tornado cleared we saw Diane standing and the holy knight was down on the ground making Diane the winner of the match.

Diane ran over to the holy knight asking if he was alright, she lifted him in her arms saying something to him and I heard Meliodas say " they seemed to be in a good mood " after he said that not even a second later King shouted " Diane get away from him right now! ".

I laughed quietly as Diane dropped him and came running over to us.

" Sorry Y/n, I ruined your clothes.." she said scratching her head. Well could anyone be made at Diane, " it's fine Diane " I said as I looked up at her and smiled, I heard Meliodas snicker my smile twitched as a nerve popped on my forehead.

I ignored him. I made a mental note to hit his head later. Then the love helm announced

" Next up semi-finals fight two, Meliodas verses Cain!!

_____________________________________

Hello ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ !! I just wanted to tell ya'll who read this story that I'm really thankful for all those encouraging comments even if I don't reply I do read them... And it really helps.. so thank you very much....