C H A P T E R T W O

________________________________________

[ Third person POV ]

The next day...

Y/n didn't waste any more time and rushed to meet zeldris. A rushed of Adrenaline pumped through her and her excitement could barely be contained.  As the pair decided to meet again. Zeldris at first wasn't very found of the goddess. She was loud and friendly to an....... enemy? This just didn't sit right with him.

However, the pair slowly grew closer as time goes by. And Zeldris started to enjoy the goddess's company. She always smiled and was loud. The demon never smiled or laughed but there was a an odd warm feeling. It was a feeling that Zeldris couldn't understand.

Many months go by and this tradition still carried on. Y/n tackled the demon as soon as she returned to the clearing. Her arms were wrapped around his neck.

" I missed you zel! I know I'm a little late, today. I couldn't get away from Elizabeth. I missed a another meeting and she got upset with mee" she whined. "She's really evil sometimes......"

And there was the warm feeling again. And when he didn't say anything she slowly pulled away to look at him curiously. " You haven't said anything.....are you okay?" Y/n inquired. Zeldris shook is head."not at all. I'm better now...in fact." He he whispered the last sentence.

The goddess smirked. "I heard that ~" she teased before flying down to the small lake in the clearing. "hey Zel" she called and he gave a soft hum.

" is it just me or do you feel like someone is watching us? " Y/n asked a little nervously. The demon tensed. "Why? " He asked. She turned to the direction where she felt someone was  watching her " i just felt like it, maybe it my imagination " she said and shrugged it off.

she went on telling her days at the fairy king's forest and how boring the goddess meetings were. Zeldris silently listened to her, to him her voice was like a melody to his ears and when she laughed at her own joke, god he swore he could get use to her laugh, He fought back a small smile but failed as conners of his lips curved up a little.

A smile embraced his features.

Of course the goddess noticed it right away, " Zel..you're smiling " she exclaimed.

"H-huh? Is that a bad thing?" Zeldris muttered. she shook her head cupping his surprisingly soft cheeks in her hands. She hovered a couple inches off the ground, bending down to his forehead she gave a quick peck." Nope the opposite. Its the first time I've seen you smile. I absolutely love your smile Zel! " She told him.

And at that moment Zeldris realized what the warm feeling was. Love. He had fallen in love with her, a goddess. 

__________________________________________________

And thats it for this chapter.....phew...☺️

Edited, is it good or bad?