C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F I V E

_________________________________________

Y / N P O V

" And that would be me, lord Hawk " he said as he stood Infront of us. " Hawk... What the hell are you doing Hawk? " Meliodas asked. " No.. don't! " Elizabeth cried out. " It looks like if you die, Elizabeth and Y/n's going to lose their life toa. There's no choice then." Hawk said. No no no, please, don't say that.

" Get out of the way! " Meliodas yelled, desperately trying to change him mind but in vain as Hawk said " Man, if I'd known this is going to happen, I would've had my fill of leftovers before this " my eyes widen, he is really going to leave just like that. " Hawk! No, Please! " I yelled in desperation " I'll feed you leftovers as much as you want, so please, please don't leave me " I knew I was crying, because I didn't want to lose another person, who's precious to me.

" Sorry, Y/n... Don't die, okay? You bunch of pigs " he said, as the magic attack got closer and closer. I Gritted my teeth as I tried to stand up pressing a hand on to my wound. Then I tried to run, trying to reach Hawk, to save him, to save my friend but someone pulled me back. Meliodas was hold me with Elizabeth. " No! No! Let me go! Please! Or he'll die! " I struggled to get free.

I cried clawing his hands. It all was went in slow motion. As if time had slowed down. My breath hitched, as the attack hit Hawk. My hands which were clawing Meliodas's arm stopped what it was doing. They fell down to my side. My mind was numb. Tears fell like it was endless.

And there it all fell down. The impact, made the ground crumble. My heart sank as I saw Hawk's earring fall on to the ground. My eyes followed from the earring to where Hawk was supposed to be standing. There he layed. All black. Not moving a muscle. All I felt was numbness, then it all came crashing down. The time I spent with Hawk was flashing in my mind.

Again. I failed to protect, again. " Hawk.. you... " I heard Meliodas call out as he stood up. Letting me and Elizabeth go. I struggled to stand up as I walked slowly towards him. Every step was heavy. And finally when I had reached him, as I sat next to him, I reached out with a shaking hand to touch him. " Hawk...? Answer me, please.. " I said softly. Denying the fact he won't say anything.

He won't answer me. He isn't talking like he always does. " Agh.. A-aagh.... Aaaaaaaaaaaah! " I was crying, before I realized I was in someone's embrace. Elizabeth. She was crying too. ' sis..' I thought as I cried my heart out with her.

T H I R D P E R S O N P O V

" That won't happen again now. " Hendricksen said " Hendricksen... You've seriously pissed me off! " Meliodas said as he glared at the said person but then something behind him glowed. Hendricksen backed away.