prologue

[<3]

cold, dark and mysterious is what you'd call the world if you only saw everything in black and white. the same dull feeling walking the streets, watching as people look around in wonder and excitement as they've began to see color. you begin to feel jealousy, sadness, anger and maybe some happiness for those people.

a variety of blacks and whites, both forming the familiar shades of grey.

a world where school teaches you about colors and what to expect to be those colors. a child wishful of seeing those colors, a teenager holding onto the hope and an adult nearly letting go.

everyone has a soulmate. that doesn't mean you'll find them nor does it mean they will stay. you'll be lucky to be able to live life in color with your person, some don't get that chance. but life isn't so perfect and easy, even if it's painted to be.

it's a once in a lifetime opportunity that no matter how old you are, you still long for, even if you give up and act as if it doesn't bother you.

it's a world that you're brought into the grey and only one person can take you out.

it's the story that falls onto two completely different people.

a world where Maeve Andrews and Noah Sebastian are tied together by fates strings.

a world that was once so dull, is now a world full of vibrant excitement.

.
.
.

[if you are reading this, I'm not trying to sexualize Noah at all. I just really wanted to write this cute story and have Noah a part of it, the most you'll get in this book is bad language and a few kisses, nothing more than that. so please don't ask about smut or anything, that will not be in this book. thank you <3.]