fun night

[<3]

"Jolly!! I have a game for us!" I say in a sing song voice. it was just dance 2018. well YouTube's version. recently me and Jolly have been competing in almost every game that they had together such as; Monopoly, Life, more UNO, Jenga and even some video games. I won most obviously and Jolly still claims I cheat every time.

Noah is upstairs streaming on twitch, so I decided to hang out with Jolly. I walk into the kitchen where he is on his phone, scrolling through instagram.

"Jolly!! come on!" I say excitedly.

"what are we playing this time?"

"just dance." I give him a cheeky smile.

"oh it's on!" he practically runs past me and demands Jesse to come down the stairs and judge.

Jesse comes down and takes a spot on the couch next to Harper. me and Jolly immediately take our places, not without arguing over the spots we wanted first. the first song we choose is 24k magic by Bruno mars.

now, we both fucking suck at dancing. we both have two left feet. Jesse is losing his shit behind us not being able to contain his laugher. Jolly hit me a few times with his long limbs and even stepped on my foot. I did bump into him a few times though.

we were so out of breath by the end of it, this time not caring who won. we couldn't breathe from laughing and well, being so out of shape. Jesse had apparently recorded us and managed to get the moment Jolly smacked me right in the forehead.

the next song we choose is blow your mind by dua lipa.

"OKAY JOLLY! GET IT!"

the sass he is bringing to the table in his horrible rendition of the dance is immaculate. Orie and Mike soon join Jesse on the couch, immediately laughing their asses off at our "sick" moves.

we ended the dance with some spice and decided to move on from just dance 2018 and just find a random just dance dance. we stumble upon Rasputin.

the dance is difficult, we literally busted our asses so many times, I got kicked and smacked but so did Jolly.

Jolly slipped and fell, tripping me in the process. everyone was silent before we all burst out in laughter. I had tears from laughing so hard, the guys were fucking dying because Orie had gotten it on camera.

"What the hell is going on down there?" Noah asks, very confused  walking out of his room, obviously having hear the large boom that echoed through the house.

it only makes us laugh harder. I don't think it takes him long to realize as the dance video is still playing. 

"man -" Orie tries to speak through tears. "you gotta come watch this."

I'm struggling to breathe as me and Jolly are just laying on the floor in tears. I hear the slight boom noise through the phone, realizing he was showing Noah what had happened seconds ago.

Noah laughs loud for a solid minute before coming over and helping me up.

"come on, I think y'all have had enough of just dance." he stifles a laugh. he then helps Jolly up who just groans at the movement.

"I think I broke my back." Jolly complains.

"Oh you'll be fine you old man." I say stifling a laugh.

"come on." Noah grabs my hand and I wave to the boys. I follow him up the stairs to his room where he is still streaming.

"I'm still streaming but it's muted at the moment." he closes the door.

I nod my head and grab a pair of shorts from the closet, not so stealthily taking one of his hoodies and grabbing a pair of underwear from the dresser.

"I'll be back in like 5 minutes, I'm just gonna wash the sweat off."

he nods his head and give me a kiss on the forehead.

"good, you stink." he jokes and winks.

I playfully roll my eyes and head to the bathroom.

I'm honestly surprised nobody's found out who I was yet, yes I've been on some of the boys stories, but nobody has answered nor really asked questions about it. I'm glad about that.

I'm out of the shower in 5 minutes and back in Noah's room, in the bed, watching him play a horror game.

he's already been killed 3 times, at least from what I know.

I watch as he gets killed another time and nearly laugh out loud at his reaction.

I pull out my phone and send him a text.

me : babe, you suck <3
7:54pm

his phone dings and he looks at it before trying to give me a discreet look, which resembles a playful glare.

I quietly giggle once more. I continue to watch him play and one jump scare gets the both of us bad. and I mean blowing my cover kind of bad.

I scream at the same time as he does, but he jumps more not expecting my scream. I literally lay there, hand over my mouth trying to stifle my laugh, knowing damn well I have just been caught by the stream. I literally fucking jinxed myself.

mother fucker.

Noah turns and looks at me with a smile on his face, slightly shaking his head and laughing.

"oops?" I say.

he shakes his head more with a smile still on his face and motions me to come over. I get up and he holds his hand out for me grab, he backs up a little in the chair and pulls me on his lap.

the comments are going crazy.

"guys, this is Maeve. my girlfriend who is also my soulmate." he introduces me with a smile on his face, rubbing his thumb gently across the hand he is holding.

"hi guys." I wave to the stream.

the chat floods with people saying hi, compliments and a lot of congratulations. it makes my cheeks flush. he notices and kisses me on the cheek.

"you can go lay back down if you want baby, I'll be over there in about 10 minutes." he says softly, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

I nod, "bye guys." I wave to the stream and get up, getting back into bed.

he plays another round of his game before getting off and joining me in bed.

"are you okay?" he asks.

"yeah, I'm good. wasn't prepared or anything but now we don't have to worry about it anymore."

"I know it can be much, so I just wanted to make sure you were okay. I love you." he gives me a quick kiss.

"I love you too."

it doesn't take us long to fall asleep, our shoulder a little lighter from me being introduced to the chat. a smile takes place as I fall fast asleep in the man, whom I loves arms.