mischief and fun

[<3]

"If you don't put the cat down, I'm leaving you here!"

"just look at how cute he is!"

"put it down evie."

"put it down evie," I mock. "make me old man."

he takes a step forward, I take two back. I hold the orange tabby kitten in my arms.

"evie, you can't take the cat."

"and why not?"

"because I said so, now put it down."

me and jolly are roaming around some place in New York, we both have absolutely no idea where we are but it's cold and I found a kitten.

"pleaseeee!! it's cold jolly! it could die!" I wine dramatically.

"you're not gonna listen to me are you?"

"nope." I pop the 'p' with a giggle.

he sighs, "well I guess he's cute." he pets the orange kitten. "okay really cute. let's go get him some stuff then."

I practically skip on the way to the closets pet store, using GPS because we are still lost.

"hmmm he looks like an august, auggie for short." I say out loud, "oh my god lollipop! look at this cute collar!"

it's an olive green color that matches his eyes with some fish on it.

we get all the stuff we needed and walk the long walk back to the tour bus.

"Jolly walks onto the bus first and is instantly met with, "why are you carrying cat litter. I hear him sigh and see him shake his head.

"and where did you find a cat?!" mike asks.

"this is august, isn't he so cute?"

through his laughter, Noah speaks, "babe, where'd you get a cat?"

he holds his hands out to take it and I hand him over.

"he was freezing on the street! I had to take him!"

"I can't believe you actually brought back a cat." Steven laughs.

"guys why does Jolly have a litter - is that cat?!" folio comes out from the back and immediately rushes to the kitten.

——

"hey foil? can I see those real quick?" I gesture to the drum sticks at sound check.

he looks very confused so I nod my head in the others direction and he catches on. I wink at him and switch places. luckily none of the boys look back as I get situated.

I send a quick look in folio's direction before hitting the drums in the most disturbing way. the sound was deafening and sent the boys flying.

I burst out laughing at how scared they got and fell off the stool which caused everyone to laugh along.

"y'all should've seen your faces!"

folio helps me up off the stage floor, "I think you could be our new drummer, give me a little break." he jokes.

"oh absolutely."

——

we've been on the 'CONCRETE JUNGLE TOUR' for a while now. the crowd at the venue is absolutely insane. Steven told me to go enjoy the show so I'm stood at the barricade watching different bands perform. currently it's "Thousand below", the first band and the crowd is singing along.