sleepless nights

[<3]

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling, the atmosphere cold an empty. Noah lays on his stomach next to me, arm around my waist and soft snores leave his mouth.

corroded thoughts fill my mind, like a tsunami wiping out a small town. positive thoughts stand no chance to the demons hiding within. some would say outnumbered even.

my head turns to the side, watching Noah sleep peacefully. small tears fall from my eyes before I could try and stop them.

I don't deserve him, he's too good for me. maybe the people were right when they said I wasn't good enough for him.

I sweep his hair from his eyes and just stare at the beautiful man before me. I love him to much.

I turn back to the ceiling and count the spots that show up. 12.

I grab my phone, checking the time. 4:23am. opening twitter, I scroll for a while, reading and liking random tweets. I go to the trending bar and a burning shock fills my body when I see my name at the top of the list.

goosebumps take over my body as my anxiety starts to ache my body and mind.

I click my name coming upon a video. I listen to it.

"let's talk about Maeve Andrews, the girl who claims to be Noah Sebastian's "soulmate", I was looking through her instagram and her friends instas and noticed how badly she treated her friends. quoted from her comments, "you're a whore", and "oh you dirty bitch." how can a person be friends with someone who is just plain rude or even want to be with them? clearly she's lying, she wants attention, she wants the fame and she's not getting it. she's a fucking liar and it needs to be brought to everyone attention, especially Noah's! So everyone please share this and hope it gets the attention it deserves."

and the videos over. absolutely no words to describe what I just watched. just utter bullshit.

I scroll through the comments.

33 shares.

57 likes.

105 views.

and 87 comments.

what a fucking bitch! she needs to fuck off!

PREACH! I've had bad vibes from her since she showed up in the stream.

#maeveandrewskys

you guys are fucking disgusting! you've crossed a line all because of your weird obsessions with noah. soulmates or not, they are clearly very fucking happy together! leave Maeve alone! she's done absolutely nothing to you.

the very few comments that stick up for me warm my heart. the bands becoming more and more popular and I guess new fans follow along. my heart breaks at the other comments, how cruel one can be behind a phone screen is very concerning.

people who couldn't take jokes between friends, jokes that were inside jokes between me and the girls, and turned them into me being malicious. things I would never say to be mean. they are practically children obsessing over an adult, way to overrun by this obsession that they must bring everyone down who has association with said person.