media days

it was the next morning and i was driving back to st George's ready for training and media day, before i left i looked at my emails and saw that i had quite a busy day which included a couple of interviews and then training, and we also had a picture day so a busy day.

i parked up and ran in since i was a little late but thankfully nobody noticed, i walked into my room and saw that the girls were making tik toks and i was in the middle of one.

"hi" i said after they stopped dancing, and they turned around.

"Hi Jae" Ellen said.

"Hi girls" i said putting my stuff down on my bed and sat down.

"You wanna join" Millie asked.

"No thank you" i said pulling my phone out.

"Oh, also Leah has been wondering where you are" Beth said.

"What do you mean" i asked confused.

"i don't know came i wondering where you are" Beth said.

"I'll go find her have fun with your dancing" i said and went to hers and G's room. i knocked on the door and G answered.

"Hey what's up" she asked.

"you seen Leah apparently she's been looking for me" i asked.

"don't know she left about 20 minutes ago" she said.

"Ok thanks" i said and went to go to the chill room i looked at my phone and saw i didn't have long until media.

i couldn't find her in the chill room so i went back to my room to get changed and then made it to where media was happening.

"Jae" i heard one of the staff say and called me over to a table.

"hey" i said.

"so, your first video today is just you answering some questions from the fans about you" he said.

"Sound let's start" i said and sat down and they started the camera and gave me a thumbs up.

i looked towards the camera and said "hi I'm Jae black and I'm going to be answering some of your questions about me" i said and pulled the first question out the cup.

"so first one what is your date of birth well i was both November 14th 2002 making me 19 or as everyone else say the baby" i said.

"If you didn't play for arsenal what team would you want to play for? wow umm i think probably Barcelona that's always been a club that i love i always watch the women team play whenever it's on so yeah Barca" i said and carried on through the questions.

i was up to the last three questions "from all the football shirts you have traded with or played in which is your favourite? that's a good one so back in 2019 i think it was and we played Barcelona and at the end of the match i traded shirts with Alexia Putellas and she's one of my favourite players so that's probably my favourite not many people can say they traded shirts with a ballon d'or winner" i said laughing and pulled out another question.

"with you being the youngest player on both national and club team which players have took you under their wing as team mum" the question said and i laughed.

"these are some good questions ermm well for arsenal i guess Kim, Jen and Viv i was very quiet when i started arsenal didn't say a word for about 2 months maybe and if you know them girls that is the opposite very loud and outgoing but with Kim and Jen there the oldest i think so you they mothered me and Viv because she is also quiet i guess so we got a long easily sat in the background as the others went mad but here i don't think i have one here there all children in adult bodies not joking yeh don't think i have one here" i said and pulled the last question out.