screaming, crying and throwing up

today was the day, I was telling the girl that I was leaving for Barcelona, we had trained this morning and then a meeting about tomorrow's game.

training was amazing everyone was at their top level having a good time, Jonas made training more of a team building day with games and tricks to show of everyone's skills and the girls really showed off with what they could do.

once training was over, we went to recovery and to the showers, I was the first once ready and I went to go get Eli from the gym were the injured girls where for training getting fit and recover again.

I walked in and music was playing, and everyone was at work finishing up their last reps.

"Hello girlies" I said. which caught the attention of Eli who was now reaching to be picked up.

"Hello buddy" I said, and he smuggled into my neck.

"Someone needs a nap" I said looking into his tired eyes.

"He has been partying all morning" Beth said.

"Have these girls been tiring you out baby" I said to him.

I talked with the girls as they walked into the showers, and I went to the kitchen to get Elis bottle ready for a much-needed nap.

I walked into the meeting room and sat down with him in the back getting him into a deep sleep before the girls had walked in making a lot of noise.

I watch him as he was fast sleep dummy in his mouth and blanket snuggled into his face as the last of the girls and Jonas arrived getting the meeting started. we went through was happening at our next and final match of the year in the champions league, with tactical and how we were going to defeat our opponent with getting through the players.

"So now that we have gone through everything, I want to make an announcement well Jae does come up Jae" he said, and I walked up with Eli in my arms.

"so I think most of you know what I'm about to say and this is going to be hard, you have all heard about me leaving the club with me not renewing my contract and the rumours are true I am leaving Arsenal this year and will be spending the rest of the season and some at Barcelona these past 4 years have been the best you are all amazing and its shit that I won't be able to play alongside you anymore" I said tears in my eyes

"Oh JJ" Katie said giving me a hug and the others slowly came and hugged me.

"you're going to Barcelona" Beth said.

"I am" I said laughing at the shock on her face.

"That like your dream club oh my god you are going to do amazing little superstar" Beth said.

I laugh wiping the tears in my eyes, I looked around to see some people crying and I saw Leah in the back with a small smile on her face tear running down her eyes, she got up and hugged me so tight.

"I can ask you this now please tell me you two are dating" Katie said loudly and everyone agreed finally wanting to know.

"Maybe not" Leah said laughing making everyone groan loudly.

"Why who is going to win the bet" I asked, knowing for a fact that some of the girls had made some sort of bet.

nobody responded but looked around sheepishly.

"Oh, come on fine we are together no whoever won can celebrate" Leah said out of the blue.

that caused Caitlin to celebrate.

"ha-ha you thought you were going to win" she laughed pointing to Katie, causing me to laugh.

"Jesus" I said.

due to me leaving everyone came over to mine for a movie night as a sort of farewell, I walked into the kitchen putting Elis empty bottle in the dishwasher after I put him to sleep, and Jordan was sat on the side phone in hand.

"Hey, you okay you've seemed a bit off today in training " I asked sitting opposite her.

"I mean I'm good but then not at the same time" Jordan said.

"what's up Jordy" I asked concerned.

"I'm moving clubs" Jordy said.

"Oh where" I asked not needing to know why she is moving because it was obvious.

"Aston villa" she said then added "you don't sound shocked".

"Jordan, I know you love arsenal with every molecule in your body but you're not a fan you're a player and you have had hardly any minutes and you need to have minutes and then with the world cup coming up I understand that's why I'm moving because I aren't getting the minutes" I said.

"Oh, wow I just don't know how to tell the girls I mean people are going to be shocked I just don't know" she said.

"Why don't we do it know everyone is here and we can celebrate you two because at some point you will have to tell them, and they will do the same thing" I said, and she nodded.

"let's do it" she said and we high fived.

we walked in and I gathered everyone around.

"So obviously as you know we are celebrating Jae leaving and I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to tell everyone that Jae is not the only person that is going to be leaving arsenal this season" she said, and everyone didn't know what to say.

"Where are you going" Beth asked.

"Aston villa" she said.

"Well, I mean we all know why you would, and we all thought you would but just hearing you say it is just a shock I guess" Kim said.

"I love you Jordy I'm so happy for you" Katie said hugging Jordy.

everyone hugged Jordy individually and then Jen said, " we have more to celebrate beer pong it is."

we all played beer pond and after a couple of hours people got tired and then they went home.

it was only me and Leah left, and our drunk asses decided on starting to pack some of my stuff up. we had already talked about stuff, and we had a plan that Leah was going to obviously stay because there isn't an explanation for that, both me and Eli were going to live with my grandparents s we didn't have to bring much because they were prepared for us both coming the saviours that they are.

after we had packed and organisedquiet a lot of things considering it was half one in the morning and that wewere drunk, we ended up crawling into bed and falling asleep.