cheerleaders

it had been a couple of days since the accident and i was all good the girls all made their visits with Elija and I was now being discharged. i was sat on the bed Eli next to me doing tummy time waiting for my dad to arrive to take me home since i wasn't able to drive yet. as i was waiting was looking through all the messages and posts the fans and others in the football community were putting on social media and i lightly smiled reading everyone's messages.

it was match day against the Czech Republic and both me and Leah were going to support the game, Leah had come with her mum.

"hey where is my dad," i asked.

"he called saying something came up at work so we came to pick you up instead and we can go to the game" Leah said and i nodded.

we got all my stuff together and i grabbed Eli and we walked out of the hospital, once we got into the car we drove back to my house since the game wasn't until 8 tonight and it was in Brighton, so we quickly grabbed some stuff got changed and then we were on the road going down to the stadium, thankfully Sarina had offered both me and Leah a hotel room so then we didn't have to travel back, 

thankfully it wasn't a long trip just under two hours and by the time we got to the hotel all the girls and staff were at the stadium getting ready for the match. we got a little rest as we still had a while left.

we were both lying in bed in a nice silence in each other's arms.

"you really scared me the other day" she whispered into my chest.

"I'm sorry i never intended on that happening i had a bad feeling about the match i just thought we were gonna lose not this" i said referring to the scar that was on my face.

"yeh i know i think you look hot with it" she said and i gave her a look.

"Really what does it make me look like some sort of bad boy or something," i said laughing.

"well i mean" she said not giving me an answer.

"oh my god Leah you can not be serious" i said laughing.

"well i mean come on you look good " she said trying to defend herself.

"you kinky bastard," i said and she dived on me as we started to play fight laughing our heads of.

after a couple of rounds of play fighting my alarm that i had set went of.

"come on little miss Kink we gotta leave" i said getting of her and getting ready leaving her shocked.

we got ready and in the car driving out towards the stadium Eli in the back awake but causing no problems, Leah's hand on my thigh as she drove, mine on top of hers our hands conjoined.

as we got to the stadium we parked in the private car park and got all our stuff together and i put Elija in the baby carrier as he calmly sucked on his dummy looking around and what was going on.

as we walked in and up to the hospitality park we were treated by family, and special people within the football community, and as i thought i was pulled away from leah and straight into media, but it was good media with being Shebahn Rueshas sister who had pulled me over.

"hello you" she said.

"hello how are you" i said.

"I'm good more importantly how are you took a nasty hit last match quite scary" she said.

"yeah it was scary but I'm okay now I'm on the mend i will obviously be off the pitch for a while but not to long" i said,

"whats the timeline do you know when you will be coming back and who is helping you i mean you have sustained a back head injury and you have a baby there must be someone" she said.