Page 7

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly though, he wasn't gentle or careful and I had put him up to that, I love this side of him.

"I should ask you that" he returned looking at my flushed face now.

"Bad energy" We laughed heartily together, the fear came back again. "Chris" I called him, when his gaze met mine, I voiced out my fears. "We... we didn't use protection, you were careful the first time but my fear comes from…" 

He placed a finger on my lips, "That's not gonna happen, you don't have to be afraid of anything 'cause I got you" he promised.

I shook my head and gave up to the weakness that overwhelmed me, my eyes were already closed when he carried me to the bed and lay down beside me.

My eyes were heavy with sleep and I am weak to the bones, but my mind was filled with too many what ifs.

Who really is this Jennifer? The one who's lying naked next to her cousin? The crazy one who has no principles so much that she's no different from a slut?

This stupid Jennifer that is making a terrible mistake and still enjoy every bit of it? Who is she? 

What if I...no! no!! hell no!!! All that thought can't even help me, my heart still feels the same way towards Chris, my body still wants more of him. I can't get enough of him.

I still don't regret this, I still cherish this moment and I guess that these little memories we are creating together are going to be the best moments of my life.

I drifted slowly to sleep with the thought of him refreshing my sanity and his face smiling in my dreams.

*Moments later*

Someone was touching my cheeks, the hand moved over to my ears and all across my face, then I felt soft lips giving each of my cheeks a peck.

I am very exhausted as I woke dreamily pouting my lips so he would kiss my lips instead, "oh baby"

"I'm not a baby! My mother said that I'm now a big aunty like you!!" My eyes stuttered open to see Nancy's face bent over mine, what?! This little…

I almost threw the sheets off, but I caught myself when I realized that I am still naked. When did he leave? Our clothes aren't scattered around the floor as it was before I dozed off to sleep.

And to think that this brat was... thank goodness I didn't call his name, this little parrot can talk for Africa.

"Mom said dinner is ready!" Nancy announced jumping off the bed.

"Thank you! Bye bye!!" I said when she continued climbing up and jumping down the bed playfully. Dinner? Seriously? That explains that it's night already and I spent the rest of the day in bed, and my Aunt came back and cooked.

I waited for Nancy to go out of my room before I threw the sheets off and ran into the bathroom for a quick shower.

When I came out for dinner, everyone else had already started eating and the little scene in my room was the point of discussion.

"Is it true that you called my sweetheart a baby?" My Aunt asked just as I sat down to eat.

"Isn't...she?" I rolled my eyes and flushed when I caught him looking amusingly at me.

"Sister Jennifer also sleeps naked and she kisses the air while sleeping" 

Jesus Christ of Nazareth!

I'm doomed.

Chris choked and reached for water, my mouth dropped, I never felt so shy and nervous in my whole life, what a bombshell?!