Chapter 19

"I see, the food from last night made everyone wake late" she laughed. "Okay!" she clapped her hands practically together and added, "I was wondering if you would want to go out with me and Chris" 

I looked at her sharply, what's she talking about? "How?" I asked pulling down the polo shirt I was wearing.

"Actually, it's my idea for us to go out together with his friends and have a good time since you will leave soon, babe" she said, giving me a pleading look moving towards me.

"Well, I don't...know if I will be able to go out, don't get me wrong, but I don't want to have another memory with him" I said slowly, returning her look.

"Hey babes! He said the same thing too but he finally accepted on a condition that I will be the one to tell you since the last time he asked you out, it went wrong" she said and joined her palms together in plea.

"Aunt and uncle, have they taken breakfast? I think we should go... " I tried avoiding the topic but she got me.

"They've left already! Do you even know the time?" She exclaimed, my eyes widened when she showed me the time on her phone.

"Jeez! I didn't know... I overslept" I drawled and went to sit down on my bed, "Isn't he going to work?" I asked her more seriously to know if there will be a possibility of us not going anywhere.

"He isn't, and...one more thing, he said you should get dressed in the same clothes you wore the last time, I hope to see how stunning it looks because he said so much about it!" She said enthusiastically.

"I haven't told you that I'm going!" 

"You don't need to say the word, I see you going already" she smiled and dashed outside, "get ready quickly babe!" 

*After few minutes*

"Wow!" Lisa beamed when she saw me walking down the stairs, Chris stood beside her all smiles.

He's dressed like a gentleman, black jeans and Calvin Klein yellow polo shirt, a pair of black canvas and a face cap, everything looks great on him, even rags though he wouldn't dare dress in them.

He came over and helped me down the stairs because I was in high heels, though not too high for me but being a gentleman, he offered a hand.

Lisa doesn't look bad either, she wore a sleeveless grey gown, ordinary designer slippers and carried a Louis Vuitton white handbag, the necklace and earrings she wore glistened. 

A simple but expensive outfit. "Shall we" she said smiling as she took the lead.

"Thanks" he said close to my ear and kissed my wrist when he noticed I'm wearing the wrist watch he left on my bed and also the diamond he bought for me.

I nodded and took the cap off his head, "let me hold it for you" I said laughing, it always looks good on him but I don't think it's fashionable with his look today.

"I like your hair" he said touching it and I only smiled at him, the heels helped me grow a bit because I matched his height and our faces are level.

He opened the car door for me and carefully led me inside before he took the driver's seat. Lisa, who was already seated in the car, grinned at me. We shared the backseat.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously looking at her as we drove out.

"We are actually kidnapping you!" She teased looking at Chris through the mirror.

"Where exactly?" 

"You dare ask the person holding you hostage about where he's taking you, do you want to get hit?!" She played on and we all laughed.