Pregame Twins PT1

(Shindo and Kokichi don't have talents. They are with an abusive mom still. There dad was a policeman, who died in service. Kokichi goes to the same high school as his DICE group (which are just normal pranksters) and Shindo. Everyone else goes to different schools. Danganronpa is a big thing and Rantaro's is like a celebrity for Danganronpa along with Tsumugi. And Ryoma never killed anyone or went to prison yay!!! And Korekiyo be in non toxic relationship with his sister. Double yay! Shuichi's uncle is a detective, but Shuichi's not talented enough to become a detective.)

Warning abuse
————————————————————
(Shindo POV)

'This is the millionth time my brother has decided to come home late. Doesn't he know that he's just making things harder for me?' Shindo thinks as he heads to the school to pick up his twin.

'Why do I even bother at this point? He's just going to run off with his friends the moment he sees me...' Shindo sighed holding his arm.

'I don't want to go back home...' Shindo sighed as stopped on the street holding his arm sighing deeply.

People pass by Shindo watching the newest danganronpa season and talking about it.

"Oh my god Rantaro is so hot! The way he was all about hope and stuff. God... I wish I could be someone like him." Someone gushed.

"I'd love to be Rantaro. He just seems like the coolest person alive!" Another person gushed.

"And Tsumugi! Tsumugi really surprised me! I didn't think she'd get so far!" Another chimed.

"Can't wait for next season! God I hope it comes out soon!" Another person gushed.

'Danganronpa huh.' Shindo stares at the sky thinking.

'If I was in Danganronpa. How far would I get. Would I be a blackened or a victim? What be my talent? Who would be my opponents?' Shindo wondered in a daze.

'I kinda wish it was all real.... As crazy as it sounds... but if I could compete and get a talent... Maybe I'd be able to do something to fix my broken family... It definitely be better than the alternative.... Just... how long can I keep this up?' Shindo this sadly.

'Kokichi can just run away from his fcking problems and not give a shit... It's fair... Why am I the only one who cares? Why am I the only one who wants us to be family? Why am I the only one trying to make everything feel normal?' Shindo thinks crying.

"You know that one person that gave Rantaro so much trouble in the beginning. He should of just killed them right away or something." Someone explained.

"Than the blackened idiot! He wouldn't of survived this long!" Another protested.

"What you don't think he can get away with murder?" Another person laughed.

'Murder?' Shindo thinks and asked as he looks around at the slowly receding crowd of people, 'Would that solve the problem?' He wonders numbly.

'Murder.... I'll murder her.... And than everything will be okay....' Shindo thinks calmly.

Shindo numbly walks to the school yard of his twin's high school. He finds Kokichi listening to his friends talking as he just smiled. He sees Shindo and frowns hatefully.