AI V3 Nonsense PT2

"Don't you have something you want to change into?" You asked.

"Nehehehe." Kokichi smiled, "This is fine. I've worn a lot less comfortable clothes to bed before. Why? There something you want to see me wearing? Or not wearing?" Kokichi teased you.

"You're really cute in your pajamas. I like them. And I want to see you in them." You told him.

Kokichi turns blood red as he gets shy, "Fine... I guess I can put them on..." he heads to the bathroom and comes out in his pjs looking really shy, "Happy now?" He tucks his hair behind his ear looking embarrassed.

"I'm always happy when you're happy." You tell him.

"I love you too." He replies smiling, Now go to sleep. I'll see you in the morning."

You cuddle up next to Kokichi, who shyly lays his head on your chest as he holds you. You smile and hold him as you both fall asleep. Though you've never had solid evidence of Kokichi being your secret and admirer from school, you couldn't think of anyone else it be. They have the same initial as your secret admirer and Kokichi drops hints a lot of hints that he's interested in you though he's always the first to back off or say it's a lie as if he's terrified of being rejected.

You know he has your back and he's always supported you while staying by your side. You treasure him deeply. Whether or not you love him back or not. You don't know. You think you might, but your not sure.

That night you woke up to screaming. You sit up quickly and look around in confusion. Kokichi's in a deep sleep. You hear the scream again. It sounds like a women is getting murdered.

"Shuichi! Shuichi!" You hear your name called, "Shuichi!" It's your Mom's voice.

You get up and head to the door and look out. "Mom?" You asked feeling confused as you hear more screaming and crying it's down the hallway in one of the other rooms.

A door across from you slams shut scaring you. There's blood dripping from the ceiling. On the ceiling is a horse of black bats with red eyes and they stare at you shrieking at you as they drink the blood from the ceiling.

"No!!! Please!!!" A women screams.

You slam shut the door and look for an exit. You see one across from you, but it's locked. You run and look down the hallway to your right. It's completely deserted.

"Kokichi!!! Kokichi! Help!" You scream for help freaking out.

"Shuichi! Go to the nearest exit and exit the building! I'll be right behind you!" Your mom's voice.

You sprint down the hallway and look for an exit. You find the exit and leave the building and turn around.

"Mom thank you..." you see Lucinda giggled at you her eyes red and everything goes black.

You wake up strapped to a table. You're in a basement of some sort and there's bodies of drained rotten corpses on the wall. Lucinda smiles at you.

"Don't worry it's all a bad dream." She tells you in your mom's voice, "The nice lady is going to make it all go away now." She tells you.

You relax and stop panicking. You see a woman in scrubs approach your table. She's holding a tray with a bowl of thick, creamy chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.

"Here you go. This will help you." The women explains as she frees your arm restraints, "Make sure to eat up." She tells you handing you the bowl of ice cream with a spoon.

You're about to dive right into the bowl of deliciousness when the bat like creature screeches and comes for you. You freak out as the two girls hiss at the bat. No wait... it's a bat not the winged kind.