Herobrine's fun, and The village alive.

Pakratt's pov-

I sat in the cell along with Kurt, who had gotten kidnapped as well. He must've put up a fight too. I hope... or he might be in a bit of trouble.

"Uh. Pak?" He looked at me cautiously.

"Where are we?" Kurt asked. I sighed. Unfortunately I still can't say a word.

"He-er-" was all I could spit out. Kurt stared at me. Then he caught on. Herobrine them came by and galred at me. Then at Kurt. He laughed.

"Silverratt0013.. perfect." He grabbed me and dragged me alongside this nether brick path. I tried to yell as he gripped my neck tightly, but all I could do was whimper. He dragged me into this satanic room where there was a Silverfish in a glass bottle. I'm terrified of Silverfish. He placed, more or less threw me into the Centre along with the silverfish. Herobrine laughs as I struggle to get to my feet.

"You know. They're going to be watching this. Haha. The ENTIRE mindcrack team. Hahahahahahahah. Enjoy Pakratt. Or should I say, Silverratt. Hahahahaha!" Herobrine laughed at me. They let the silverfish go, and it slithered it's way towards me. Slowly. I am stuck, with a Silverfish slithering towards me. I panicked and stumbled to get away from it. Oh god. Herobrine laughed as they recalled the Silverfish.

"Not yet. Save the best for when they're all watching." He laughed.

Guude's pov-

I run ingered towards the village. To my surprise, there wasn't much left of it. I run up to Baj who is trying his best not to panic. I nudge him. He stares at me wide eyed.

"Stop staring at me. We need help. I broke my arm, and Avidya has atleast three cracked ribs." I tell him.

"Where is Avidya? Is he behind you or something?" I sigh, and hesitate an answer.

"He's back at Ridgewood Cliff. I couldn't move him. I'll need Jsano and the B team. Unless, you wanna disobey an order." Baj agrees, and Beef and Mhykol helped me with my arm. I hope Avidya is still okay. I did leave him..

Jsano's pov-

I was caring to Pause's wounds, when Baj comes up to me.

"Guude's back." He tells me. I'm delighted. I went to go check when he grabs my arm.

"Avidya is still at Ridgewood Cliff. At least, That's what he told me. Guude wants you and the B team to go take care of him. And since Guude is back, that's a direct order from him, Personally!" Baj told me. I sigh. He was about to walk off when I grab his shoulder.

"I have about 10 mindcrackers near death because of this fire. Take care of them while I'm gone. Any deaths will be posted on you Baj. Personally! GENERIK! BDOUBS! LET'S GO!" I call to them. They share a glance, and stop what they're doing.

"Where are we going?" Bdoubs asked me. I stop and turn to them.

"Guude just returned from Ridgewood Cliff. From the way things sound, it didn't go smoothly. Guude's got a broken arm, but... Avidya is still at Ridgewood Cliff, and Aperently has about four cracked ribs. We need to act. Fast!" I tell them. They nod and we all grab what we Need, and rush towards Ridgewood Cliff.