KurtJWolf and Pak's Backstory!

:KURTJMAC:

We weren't doing anything. Just a while ago Herobrine had brought back Anders, and had left us with a book. We all stared at it, and then I finally picked it up. It had all our back stories!

"Back stories? How does he know our back stories?" I asked them. They shrug their shoulders. Just when I was about to read the book, I heard Herobrine coming down the hall. Thai time, he does not hesitate to make a decision, and grabs me.

"Kurt!" I heard Nebris yell behind me. I was thrown into the room where normally Herobrine would do the Hybridation, but instead of my fear being in there. There was something more. Wolfie..

"Wolfie! Come here boy!" He barks as he tackles me, but then, the pain began. Jolts went through me, and when It was done, wolfie was no where to be seen. I see a mirror and I run over to it. And I was literally a wolfie.

"Oh how I hate you!"I tell him.

:PAULSOARUSJR.:

I was the only one left. I knew what was going to happen to me. Spy chickens. Dang spy chickens every time. Kurt was literally thrown back in with us, and they all look at me, who was the only one who was shackled to the wall.

"Don't mention it." I tell them. I saw Pak grab the book and flip it to the front page. His look escalates.

"Pak?" Avidya asked.

"I-It's my back story." He tells us.

Pakratt13, as a child he loved adventuring. His parents were excovationalists, and we're always woking. Pakratt13 was the only child at the time, and had a pet silverfish. Pakratt13 played with it for days, but then, there was always massive storm,  and when Pak went to get his silverfish, he was gone. This day forward, Pakratt13 never liked silverfish. Nor... did he bother with strongholds.

It ended, and the face Pak was making was incredible! He was showing multiple expressions all at once. But now that we know, I don't think Pak will ever be the se again.

Hey guys Blazzium here, and I am so sorry this is so short, one: I did it at like 2 am, two: there was a massive thunderstorm in niagara Falls so I might've been panicking a little while writing this. I am terrified of thuderstorms, and please, RuddiestBubbles! Hold me! Peace out Blazes