PSJ and Nebris

Paul's pov-

Everything was mayhem. after Nebs had helped us I had felt a lot more persevered to help out others. I was about to walk off when I noticed something strange.. Nebris was staring blankly into a bush to his right.

"Nebs? Are you alright?" I asked running over towards him.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Now.. let's help some of the others." Me and him walked back over to Mhykol who was now barely cauntious. I sigh.

"Grab this!" Nebris hands me a pair of tweezers. I look at him confused.

"It's to get all of the pieces of wood that's still implanted into his shoulder." I nod and grabbed it. Nebris grabs the plank with his hands. I could tell he was nervous.

"I'm sorry Mhykol. This will hurt me a lot more then it will hurt you." He ripped the plank out of his shoulder and Mhykol SCREAMED! He was bleeding a lot, I saw Nebs grab a piece of cloth and wrap it.

"In a few minutes we need to come back and pull out any pieces still left." Nebris told me. I nod, and rushed over to help Millbee.

Nebris's pov-

Paul ran over to Millbee who had clumps of his wool black from the fire. Paul was good at this type of stuff. Why isn't he like Jsano though. Kind. Awesome. I guess not all people are them same. I was about to walk back over to Baj and Doc when I was thrown to the ground by an invisible force. Then, I saw it. The white glowing eyes staring back at me.

"Nebris. So good to see you. You might've heard about your band member, AvidyaZEN? Yes.. it was quite a shame." I got pissed off and jumped back onto my feet. He stepped back and all the Mindcrackers looked at me.

"So. Here we are. Are you going to fight me or not?" Herobrine laughed. I grabbed my sword and we began the fight. We lunged at eachother and we clashed and slowly spun in circles. Still clashing, Herobrine laughed at me.

"Weak! Pathetic! Your not made to be a fighter. Like your father wasn't." My.. father. I brought back my sword.

"Never... ever... speak of my father. Never!" I rushed him and got a few kicks and slashes before he caught me back. He laughed.

"Time to end this." Just when Herobrine was about to finish me, something pulled him off. Doc and Baj! He was angry, and they were keeping him at bay. Then, I rushed and he disappeared before I could attack.

"Another time my friends. Hahhahah. Another time." He taunted.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys Blazzium here and I just wanted to say give a big shout out to curiousbottonpresser and presinit. They have been such a helpful and don't worry. You might see them in this book.

So yeah guys I'm Blazzium, and I'll see you later. Peace out Blazes!