2/3rds of Team Canada.

:PAUSEUNPAUSE:

I traveled with team Nancy Drew, and Nebris, when I noticed that Beef was no longer behind us. I stopped, and I glared.

"Stop! Where's Beef?" They all stopped and looked back cutiously.

"Wouldn't you like to know Mr Pause?" A sudden voice asked me. I recognized that voice.

"Pak! Where are you? If you aren't already behind me?" Guude asked. We heard laughter of many sorts. At least three people. Maybe, Herobrine, Kurt, and Pak? Then, we saw Herobrine, Presinit, Curious, and Silverratt13 come out of the darkness. Guude growled.

"Silverratt13. Deal with these pests while I work on the other prisoners." Herobrine ordered him. He nodded and Presinit, Curious and Herobrine all disappeared. We smiled.

"It's 4 against 1." Guude reminded him. Silverratt just laughed. His laugh sounded demonic. Double backed too.

"Well. Actually it's 2 against 3." What did Silverratt mean? Unless, uh oh.

:NEBRIS88:

"Well. Actually it's 2 against 3." I am not going down with out a fight. I felt a singe of pain rush through me, and I fell to the ground, clutching my head. I whispered to myself a few times, but then gave up. The wings pierced through my back, the scales formed, and the horns appeared. I felt my teeth become sharper, and I had become more blood thirsty. I rose off the ground, my magenta eyes illuminated the dark sky. Purple particles coming off hands. They all stepped back in fear.

"Do you wanna play a game?" I asked them, my voice sounding more demonic then normal. They brought out their swords, and rushed us. I as flew upwards where they couldn't reach me.

"Let us atleast have our Beef!" Pause begged. I snapped my fingers, and VintageBeef appeared. He woke up and joined the others.

"Where did you go?" Pause asked him. Beef sighed.

"I separated into ZEN forest and was taken by Silverratt. Apperently he also has Endbris now too." I smerked at laughed a little. They all looked at me, and I swooped in to attack. I hit Pause in the back and swooped back upwards.

"It's like a game. Do you want to play a game?" I asked them. They backed off a little, thinking of what I might do next.

Hey guys and I am so sorry this was short, but I managed after many days of writers block. So yeah I hoped you enjoyed and I will see you Blazes later. Peace Out!