Team OP

:ANDERZEL:

Once the fight started, team OP fought along side each other. I was basically the main fighter in the group. But, Herobrine was strong, and he was summoning his minions left to right! There were also these two people by Herobrine's side, Wearing hoodies. Then, the sun went down, and revealed two faces.

"Presinit, Curious, protect me at all costs." Herobrine ordered them.

"Yes mater." They replied in sync. It was Wierd, why won't they show their faces at day? Unless they're both skeletons!

"Guude. We weren't the only ones to have been affected by Herobrine! Those two beside him are as well hybrids. Skeletons." I told them. Guude nodded, and I saw the one called Presinit pull an arrow and aim it at the youngest fighter here. Mhykol.

"Mhykol look out!" Pause shouted. He let go of the arrow, and it barely whizzed past his head. Then we looked over at Herobrine. Who was now retreating because of the sun.

"Retreat!" We managed to grab the two hybrids before they could leave. The sun had come up, and they were returning back to normal.

"Where am I?" Curious asked us. No one said a thing.

"Who are you?" Curious asked us again. Guude finally sighed and answered,

"We are the Mindcrackers and you? You happened to find your selves in our city." Guude answered. They looked at each other. I stepped up.

"Herobrine took control over you. And he mixed you both with Skeleton DnA." I told them.

"We are truly sorry-" Presinit slapped his sister on the back of her head. She glared at him.

"Yeah. About that. Do you mind if we join you on this adventure? We would leave as soon as Herobrine had been defeated." Presinit told us. We share a glance, and Guude scratches the back of his head nervously.

"S-Sure?" They both smiled. I had a bad feeling about this

"Guude. What if Herobrine comes back for them?" I whispered in his ear.

"Oh. I hadn't thought about that." Guude whispered back.

"What will we do if he does?" I asked him. Guude pondered for a moment.

"What if he doesn't?" He argued. I glared at him.

"Don't worry Anders. If Herobrine does come back, we'll be waiting for him." Guude whispered back to me.

:KURTJMAC:

We had agreed to let the two other hybrids stay. I think their names are Curious and Presinit. God I hope Guude doesn't pick me to show them around, or even worse. Start a conversation with them.

"We'll have someone show you to your dorms. Let's see." Guude turned to face all of us that was here.

"Please don't be me." I thought to myself.

"Kurt. Why don't you show them? And while your at it, try not to be to quiet." Guude told me. Dammit. I hate showing people around our city.

"Alright. Follow me." I sighed. This'll be a very long day for me. I have a really strong feeling Guude did this to me on perpous.. Huh. DAMMIT GUUDE!

Hey guys Blazzium here, and I just want to say go follow Presinit and curiousbottonpresser please. So yeah I'm Blazzium, and I'll see all you Blazes later. Peace out!