Ambush

:KURTJMAC:

I was showing Presinit amd Curious around, when I noticed them talking to eachother. I stop and turn back, resetting my 3d glasses.

"You two alright?" I asked. They nodded almost immediately. I raise and eye brown, and kept walking. I felt as if even though they were no longer in their state, they're still under Herobrine's control.

"Uh.. Kurt? We need to tell you something." Presnit shushed Curious.

"No we don't. We're fine." They argued between eachother. Then, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around, but then everything around me, went dark.

:PRESINIT:

I watched our master take the Glassed one from behind. He galred at us in peace. He was happy.

"You two did a fine job. Luring them to trust you. Now.. I have one of their own. And it just happened to be one of the hybrid Mindcrackers I've done." Our master laughed. We laughed along.

"Get back to work. I'll take this one back to base. Bring this letter to Guude, and tell him that Kurtmac was ambushed." Our master was just about to leave, when my sister spoke up.

"Sire. Master. What if it goes wrong? And Guude you say doesn't cooperate?" Our master laughed at my sisters words.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure he does. Or else. Ahahahahahahaha!" Our master laughed maniacally. We turned to glare each other, but then when we looked back, the glassed one and our master were gone. Leaving only a piece of paper behind. I grabbed it. I smack my sister.

"Let's go. We don't want to disappoint our master." Curious grabbed her head.

"Alright. No need to hit me." We ran towards spawn, for the Glassed one told us where it was.

:GUUDE:

We were talking when Presinit and Curious came running up to me, with a paper in Presinit's hand.

"Guude. While on our way, Herobrine ambushed Kurtmac. He told us, that if we didn't give you this, he'd kill him." Presinit told me as he handed me the paper. It was a letter.

Dear mindcrack. As you might already know I have your precious Kurtmac. Whom I have now under my grasp. Do anything stupid or threat full against me, amd he dies. Herobrine.

Dammit.

"We have an issue." I said to the others. They all looked at me confused.

"Herobrine has Kurt. And if we do anything Wrong, Kurt dies. Keep a close watch for Herobrine everyone." I said, turning back towards Presinit and Curious.

"Look. We're very busy. You guys can find your dorm yourselves right?" I asked. They nodded, and ran off.

:KURTJMAC:

I had massive headache. I woke up in a cell, almost similar to the one where Herobrine kept us. Except a lot more open. And I was strapped to a chair.. Wait... this is Herobrine's lair. He caught me from behind. I wonder if Presinit and Curious are okay. Then, I heard laughter, and Herobrine came in slowly walking towards me. I had my eyes squinted, and I could barely see. I looked to my side to see all my gear, and my 3d glasses, which were broken on one lense. Herobrine laughed.

"Intrested in something Mr Mac?" Herobrine asked me. I growl. Herobrine's grin faded. He hit me on the back of my head.

"That's no way to treat your new master. Mr Mac. Or should I say, Mr Wolf?" Herobrine laughed at me and hit me from behind again. He untied me from the chair, and threw me down. My headache was worse.

"You see. I have been wondering for these past 6 and a half years for punishments for you guys. And I think this is quite halarious." He picks me up, and throws me against the wall. Blood spewed from my mouth when I made contact.

"Give in. You ready to give in Mr Mac?" Herobrine asked me delightedly. I went on my knees, and whispered,

"Like that'll ever happen." And I spat blood at his feet. I could tell he was not impressed. He hit me again, and threw me against the wall, holding me by the neck.

"I didn't hear you right. Say that clearer." He asked as he continued to hold me against the wall.

"I already- told you to- go back to- where you are- actually loved- Herobrine. Go back- to the nether!" I spat at him. He laughed and the me aside.

"You see. You don't understand what pain I can cause you. And trust me. You'll find out soon." Herobrine laughed.