GhastvidyaZEN...

:AVIDYAZEN:

I was scared for my life. No one knows my fear. Not even Guude. I looked at Nebris whom was clutching his head and whispering to himself. Pak was trying to ask what happened, but all that came out of him were sobs.

"How is he doing?" Anders asked Pak. Pak took a few moments to answer.

"Alright. He said that there's a voice in his head, like the voice that took control over Vechs_, after what had happened to Etho, Kurt, Guude and himself. I wonder if that's causing it." (SHOUT OUT TO THE CREATOR) Pak told us. I saw Kurt's eyes pierce open and he mentioned that day.

"He will be alright.. won't he?" I asked Pak. It was UHC 16 I believe it was when team BAND was formed. Baj, Doc, Nebs, and myself. We didn't win, but we all became very good friends.

"Yes. Over time." Then, footsteps came sloothing down the hall way. Herobrine had returned. He glanced at all of us still shackled. And then unshakled me and dragged me out of the cell. My glasses fell off in the process, so I couldn't fight as much. He threw me into an obsidian cage, with iron bars around it. I stand up and see Guude and the others. They will now see what my fear is.

"Please... don't do this... they don't know.. none of them know!" I yell. He just cackled and put a spawn egg in his hand. A baby ghastly spawned in my cage.

"No. No no no no no no no no..." I was scared, and felt as if it was going to kill me. Like it did my entire family. Them, electricity jolted through the cage, and the Ghasts cry was as ear piercing as mine. The ghast dissapeared with in seconds, and I felt as if I was able to fly. As soon as the electricity stopped, I fell on my knees to take a breath.

"No. No. No. No no no no!" I stood up and looked in the mirror. I had pale skin, and my eyes were a crimson red. I Was also floating off the ground, and has tear marks stained ok my face. Like a ghast.

:DOCM77:

We couldn't take it anymore. It was only me and Blame who were hybrids. Now almost the entire team is. Nebris is an Ender Dragon, and Avidya is a Ghast.

"Guude. Please." I heard one last screech from Avidya, turning back to himself before me and Baj left.

:NEBRIS88:

I needed to make the voice stop.

"Nebris... you can't get me to go away. I am here forever." I clutch my head harder.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed in my head. The headaches died down, and I saw everyone in the cage. Except Avidya. I looked at Kurt.

"Herobrine took him. I'm guessing the Hybridation was complete." He said. Then, he was thrown back in. Everything was normal. Unlike my dark purple eyes. He was alright.

"He wouldn't stop. It kept coming towards me." Pak put a hand on his shoulder.

"What Avidya?" Avidya let out a sob, and said,

"A-A Ghast."

Hey guys Blazzium here and there you go. 3 down, 3 to go. So far there's Nebris the Ender Dragon, Pakratt the Silverfish, and Avidya the Ghast. I will tell you who's next. JK wait and find out. Lol. See you Blazes later. Peace out!