4 done, 2 more to go

:NEBRIS88:

Silverratt smiled as I rose off the ground.

"Seems as if we have a new member Silverratt." Herobrine told him. We laughed.

"I need you to go get the other prisoners Endbris. Or would you rather Silverratt does it?" I shook my head and flew down the coridors. I managed to finally find the cells, amd I saw Anders and Kurt still shackled to the wall.

"Nebris? What happened to you? Let us out god Dammit!" Anders yelled at me. I laughed, my voice more raspy then it ever was.

"You don't understand do you? You don't understand that I am one with the dark clouds now huh?" I told them. They looked at me xonfused, and I unlocked the cage, and grabbed the both of them by their collars.

"Nebs! Where are you taking us?" Kurt asked me. I laughed.

"To master, of corse. Where else where I'd be taking you?" I asked him. Kurt grunted, and I threw them at my masters feet. I then held them up again off the ground.

"KurtJWolf. SpiderZEL." My master lifted his hand, and purple particles illuminated off of it. Anders and Kurt was swarmed with the particles, and they too started to change. Kurt was the first to start. His wolf ears appeared on his head, and his tail came shortly after. His teeth became sharper, and I could see the red eyes behind the glasses. Then was Anders. He became shorter, but then he had two fangs, and a crap ton of eyes. For some strange reason he had claws as well. The both growled. Herobrine laughed.

"Four down, two more to go." We all laughed.

:W92BAJ:

I ran into Jsano's hospital, and almost ran over Aurey and Vechs_ holding hands.

"Woah, Baj! Look where your going." Aurey told me. Laughing a little as well. I calmed myself.

"Sorry about that. Have you heard anything about Guude, MC, or Millbee yet?" I asked them. They soon their heads.

"Sorry Baj, no we haven't. Unfortunately for then though is that Pak went missing, Nebs, Kurt, and Anders are missing as well." Vechs told me. I sighed.

"All possibly together. In you know who's mansion!" I told them. They shared about Glace, and Aurey walked over to me.

"It'll be alright Baj. They're tough fighters, and they have one hell of about right surgeon keeping then at bay. Don't worry about a thing." Just then, Jsano came out of the operating room with a smile.

"They're going to survive. Even better, Guude's awake." Jsano told us. We cheered, but then walked into Guude's room quietly.

"Sir? How you doing?" Aurey asked. Guude laughed at the comment.

"Like shit, but who isn't these days. I heard four of the hybrids have gone missing?" He asked us. We nodded.

"Only Paul and Avidya are left unfortunately. But we do have good news sir." Vechs told him. Guude tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"Baj is alive! I don't know how, but he is." I smiled and Guude shot out a cheer. Just then, Jsano walked in again.

"There seems to be nothing wrong with you sir, only just a minor stab wound. Nothing major, so I think I can let you go!" Jsano told us. We cheered, and Guude got up.

"Herobrine. You better watch out you son of a bitch!" Guude smiled.