1 VS 1

:PAULSOARUSJR:

I had a major headache, and was grumpy as hell. I noticed others in the room I was in. I'd estimate around 5 of them. They were all laughing at me getting up. I was then charged by KurtJWolf and a fight started.

"Beat him down wolfie! Aha!" SpiderZEL told him. The others cheered along with him.

"Come on chicken. What do you have on me? Ahaha!" Kurt charged me again, but I brought out my sword and swing it at him, however he dodged quite easily. The others gasped, and Kurt smiled and evil grin.

"So. If that's how you wanna play-" Kurt pulled out his sword, enchanted with sharpness and fire aspect. I could see.

"-I'll play your little game." Kurt charged me with his sword piercing the ground, sparks illuminating the dark room. I smiled and rushed him as well. We clashed swords, and then, I brought mine back and swung at Kurt again. Missed.

"That the best you got?" Kurt pounced on top of me and raised his sword.

"ENOUGH!"A voice boomed. Kurt got off me, and I could see finally who it was. Herobrine. I looked at him, and Herobrine pulled out his sword. He put the tip of his blade under my chin, and lifted it, causing my chin to lift and for my eyes to meet with his.

"Hello Paul. We meet again. I need something from you, because it wouldn't fit with only five of us. We need the full six. For the ritual to fix." Herobrine snickered. Ritual? I gave Herobrine a confused look. He laughed.

"Your majesty. The other will try to interfere with our plans. We need to prevent that sir." Silverratt stepped forward. Herobrine paused. He s miled, and grabbed me by the collar.

"Sir. I have an idea." Herobrine looked at Endbris whom said it very quietly. Herobrine dropped me, and walked over towards Endbris. SpiderZEL gave me the eye the entire time. Herobrine walked back over to me, and smiled.

"We're going to do this. If it doesn't take 100 tries. And you sir, will cooperate." Herobrine smirked. The others laughed along with him.

:BLAMETC:

I was reading on Herobrine to see what his weaknesses are. I then looked at the side notes and found something interesting.

Herobrine is looking for a way to complete a ritual of eternal darkness, which takes six hybrids, and a main source of power. The original creator of thus will be eternally immortal, and the hybrids will forever be hybrids.

Holy shit. He wants to complete this? He must be insan- what am I saying, he is insane! I grabbed the book and marked my page before closing it and running out the door, heading towards the main hall. I bumped into many Mindcrackers heading there too. Guude Aperently had ordered a meeting and every Mindcracker left is heading there now. When I entered the hall, Guude was starting to talk.

"Greetings all Mindcrackers. I wanted to say that Herobrine now has all of the hybrids he once originally had. But yet, we have no clue what he wants with them-" I cut him off.

"Uh sir? I do. I know what he wants." They all looked at me and Guude nodded for me to come up. I ran over to Guude and showed him the page. He sighed, and looked at me.

"If this is true, we must act quickly. Before Herobrine wins, amd we loose some of our best friends." Guude was about to turn back towards the crowd, but turned back to me.

"Forever!" Guude said to me.