W92baj!!!!

:W92BAJ:

I crumpled towards spawn, when I saw blood over towards Kurt's astronomy tower. As I walked around the corner, I saw Guude, MC, and Millbee in a puddle of their own blood.

"Oh god!" I ran over to our leader and put him on his back. Then, I called Jsano.

"W92baj to Jsano!" I got a response fairly quick.

This is Jsano. Baj, Is that you? He asked me.

"No time for that at the moment. Listen, Guude, Mill, and MC are lying in their own Blood, and if we don't help them, they'll all die!" I told him. I heard a sigh from Jsano.

Alright. Listen, what I need you to do is stay with them. I'll be over as soon as possible. That was the last thing I heard from Jsano.

"God I hope he makes it in time." I said to myself. I watched Guude's eyes squint a little, and I quickly move over to him.

"Guude, sir?" I asked him. He looked at me.

"Baj.. I thought you were dead.." Guude told me. I laughed, and then saw Jsano come in with Pause, Blame, Doc, and Bdoubs.

"Thanks Baj, we've got it from here now. Come on boys, let's get them to Jsano Hospital. We're really thankful." Jsano told me, and I saw them take Guude, Millbee, and MC away.

:PAKRATT13:

I was walking with Etho after Guude and Nebs said they'd check out the mysterious laughter coming from the town hall. Etho was so quiet. I don't know how Nebris could stand a man like him. But I don't have to worry, because I have Blame. His mask overlapping his face, and his beautiful smile. What isn't there that you couldn't resist?

"Pak? Do you have a feeling like we're being watched?" I stopped and looked around. Then I looked back at Etho, who had a very concerned look on his face.

"Kinda. I didn't really think of it much at the time." I told him back. He smiled, and looked me straight in the eye.

"Pak?" Etho asked I shoved him away after he tries to get closer to me.

"Etho please.. you have Nebs. I have Blame. Let's just keep it a-" I was cut of by Etho removing his own mask, and placing his lips on mine. I then saw put of the corner of my eye see Blame walk in. His eyes behind the mask wide. I shove Etho away, and look at Blame.

"Listen, it wasn't my fault. I don't like Etho! He proposed the offer, and I refused! I wanted nothing to do with this!" I told him. I could see the betrayal in Blame's face. It was like he was up to never trusting me again.

"Pak.. I... I... I don't know what to say. Really." He said bowing his head. I run over to him, and hug him.

"You don't have to say anything. I promise This'll never happen again." I told him.. Blame looker up at me, tears down his face.

"Promise?" I nodded. We both smiled, and Blame pushed up his mask, and put his lips against mine. The first kiss I enjoyed all day.