The Vault of a Thousand Hours

:MILLBEE:

The caverns of Nebs secret hide out seemed to go on forever. Guude, GB, Bdoubs and I are walking as slowly as possible, to avoid Redstone or magic traps.

"Guude.. this is a bad idea. Can't we just, dig upwards and leave?" Bdoubs asked quite nervously. Guude sighed and shook his head.

"Unfortunately not. Nebris's base is technically above water. So. If we dig upwards.. this place will be flooded, including us." Guude replied. I gulped and we continued moving.

"Why can't we just leave now.. and not get back. Oh Millbee you idiot. That's what we're trying to do. Stoop!" I thought to myself. All of a sudden, I heard running coming from behind us. I snapped around and saw a shadowy figure behind us. They stepped beside me.

"Who are you?" Genny asked curiously. The figure laughed, the laugh sounding so much like someone we've encountered before.

"I mean you no harm. I know the harm Herobrine has done to someone's friends." It told us. We stared at one another. Sounds like a girl. More like a woman though, much smaller.

"Come out and we can talk." Guude told her. She stepped out and revealed bright red hair with orange streaks, she has blue eyes, black headphones shimmering with Red light, teal and black sweater and black pants.

"Holy shit Guude. It's a girl." Bdoubs joked . She winced her eyes and laughed.

"Listen. I have friends too that have felt the pain of Herobrine!" She told us, slowly walking towards the fours of us. Genny tilted his head.

"Whom?" Genny asked her. She sighed a sad sigh.

"First.. let me introduce myself. The names Blazz. Or, Blazzium. Just call me Blazz though. You've encountered some people named Presinit and Curious before correct?" Blazz asked. We nodded and she sighed once more.

"They were my friends. Or.. used to be. Until Herobrine came by and should I say, took away their freedom. He had me as well, and turned me also. It wasn't fully. He didn't have me in his grasp unlike the others. I was stuck being what u am now." She paused. I stepped forward.

"And what is that?" I asked her.

"A Blaze. That's why he called me Blazz. I was stuck in his perplexed maze he created, and I was stuck there for many days without the ability to use fire. I hadn't learned yet." She said sadly.

"I had gave up by the third month and waited for Pres and Curious to check on me for me to make my escape. It took them a while to find me, and finally after a few hours they came by. Grabbed me and brought me towards the throne room. I however, broke free. I ran to make my escape, and for three and and half years I have been and wanted citizen for Herobrine." She told us, again very sadly. She sighed.

"And why should we trust you?" Genny asked her rudely.

"Because. I was captive for Herobrine for over five years. I know his hide out by the back of my hand. Unlike you also.. I know how to reverse Herobrine's magic. Freeing not just Pres and Curious,  but your friends as well." She has a good point. Guude stutters a little.

"Alright. Come on. I really hope we trusted the right person." And we traveled down the path.

Shout out to Incognito_Guy and Legoian453 for this episode!