The soul binders

:PAULSOARUSJR:

I was sitting in my room with darts in my left hand. I stared at my wall seeing the poster of a chicken, with many holes in it from me shooting it with, conveniently darts. I sighed and got up.

"That's enough raging on Chickens for one day." I took off the poster and put it, along with the darts in my ender chest. Then I looked out my window, seeing that it was almost sundown. I sighed, and looked over at my puppy in the corner of my house.

"It's getting late. I wonder what's going on in the town, now that we don't have just the mobs to worry about. Hmm. Our own Mindcrackers too." I slowly walked over towards my bed and looked over at puppy. I smiled and tapped the bed twice, and before I knew it, she was already sleeping beside me. I laughed and stroked her fur, and covered myself with blanket before laying down. I looked at puppy, whom was already snoring!

"Good night Puppy. See you in the morning. ×Gulp× I hope." I got myself comfortable, and drifted off to sleep.

:AVIDYAZEN:

It was pitch black outside when master finally decided for me to go. I grunted and slowly made my way towards Paul's place. It was so.. weird. I didn't see one chicken by his place at all. I laughed, and climbed onto the roof. Making a hole in his Celing, I dropped down quietly. When I looked back up, Paul, nor Puppy was there I their beds. Just then, I heard footsteps behind me.

:PAULSOARUSJR:

I was awoken by laughter, sounding like it was coming from right outside my door. I woke Puppy up, and crept my way towards the door, peeking slowly to see no on there. I smiled, but then heard many footsteps on my roof.

"Puppy! Over here girl!" I shouted quietly. She lifted her head, and jumped towards me. I held her in my hands, but then put her in the corner. I saw a piece of my Celing collapse, followed by a very different face. Avidya looked at my bed and I could see very clearly the menacing smile creeping onto his face. Then, I slowly tried to creep my way towards him, but Avidya turned around.

"Why, if it isn't Paulchickenjr! Ahahahahahahaha!" Avidya laughed. I grunted.

"What do you want Avidya? Don't you know there are people sleeping at this time?" I asked grumpier then he was. Avidya smiled and turned all the way. I then noticed who it was.

"Ghastvidya! W-Why are you here. I mean of corse I know why your here, you want to bring me to Herobrine don't you so Herobrine can transform me fully into ChickenJR!" I told him angrily, him looking a little shocked I had that much air in me. But he simply just laughed. I felt myself growing weaker and weaker until I flopped to the floor.

"Don't give up. Your all that counts. Aha.. Ahahah. Ahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahaha!"