02

I had a breakfast of rice and water but at least I got to know the other hostages. The hostage Myoui Mina belonged to another association but she had been taken hostage and no one had gone to look for her. Hostage Park Roseanne, she was taken off a street and used as a prostitute to bring enemies closer. Hostage Kim Dahyun, abandoned in an orphanage, she was later adopted by a mobster, so she's not exactly a hostage, but she's treated like one. The hostage Minatozaki Sana married the son of a mobster, she was abandoned and handed over by her husband to the boss of this association. Because of this experience, she hates men. I, on the other hand, just know that my father was in trouble, but I didn't think it was that serious. Capodecina Yoo took us back to our rooms and I began to get quite nervous. What was I going to do all that time? I lay on the bed the whole time, then capodecina Yoo came to take me to lunch. More rice.

-Don't you have anything better? Not only have you already given it to us for breakfast, it's also limp and disgusting!- I complained.

-Nayeon, don't do it.- Mina whispered to me, but it was too late.

Capodecina Yoo approached me. -Is there any problem, hostage Im?

-I don't eat this stuff, capodecina Yoo.

-Oh, don't tell me, Princess Im would like a lunch at her level?

-I wish I didn't eat this filth.

-Im, this is not a restaurant.

-I noticed it. The food is bad and the people are even worse.- I said looking into her eyes.

-Perfect, if the young lady doesn't want to eat, she can go to her room. I accompany you. Anyone else having food problems?- They all shook their heads. She looked at me and started walking. We got to my room, where I went in and she followed me. -Never again disrespect me.

-Otherwise?- I asked with my arms crossed over my chest.

She walked over to me, still looking into my eyes, she grabbed me by the collar of my sweatshirt and pushed her lips against mine. Those full lips of hers angrily attacked mine; she used her teeth too, making that kind of kiss more aggressive. It didn't last long, she pulled away from me and I felt her warm breath on my face. She released my collar and walked away. Is this a warning?

I had one of the longest afternoons of my life and knowing that there would be more made me even more bored. When Jeongyeon didn't pick me up for dinner, I realized that that was my punishment for disrespecting her. Better yet, I didn't even like that subspecies of slime.

The next day, a knock on the door woke me up. Finally that woman has learned to respect. She opened the door but I saw capodecina Padk, who was not related to Roseanne.

-Hostage Im, get ready, you need to take a shower.

I didn't say a word. I followed her and we got to the bathroom. capodecina Park, unlike capodecina Yoo, left, leaving us some privacy.

-Nayeon, do you know what happened to the decina capodecina Yoo? Did she feel bad?- Sana asked.

-What do you care? We're finally free, well... Partly.- Roseanne said in the shower.

-Why should I know?- I asked.

-After taking you to your room, she went to capodecina Park, then she didn't show up for the whole day and today we saw her training both her and Park boss's regimen.

-I think her tincture got into her brain. That girl is strange.- I stated, taking off my clothes. I saw out of the corner of my eye that Sana and Roseanne were watching me, but I ignored it. I needed a cold shower to get through the day.

When we finished, capodecina Park took us to the cafeteria, where they served water and seaweed soup.

-Is it to your liking?- asked capodecina Park, who seemed to be annoyed.

-I hope there won't be this at lunch and dinner too.- I replied.

She shook her head and walked away. That seaweed soup was better than rice, but it tasted more like fish pee. Do fish pee? I have no idea. Anyway, we finished our breakfast and then went to our rooms. Quite a monotonous life, I must say. We had seaweed soup again later but I didn't complain. I didn't dislike capodecina Park as much as capodecina Yoo. She really was the worst person in this world. Not only she's a bad person and she kidnapped me, but she is also a pervert and she kissed me without my permission.

-Aren't you complaining today?- Sana asked me. -What did the capodecina Yoo do to convince you?

-Nothing. Today I am not complaining because she is not present.

-Technically she is, but it's at the table with the soldiers.- Mina told me.

I looked in that direction and felt disgust just looking at her. I focused on my soup and tried to finish it as soon as possible. The lunch hour over, we returned to our rooms. I admit that at first I was terrified but, if the most that has been done to me is a kiss, this place is not so bad. They should do better. I passed the time resting on the bed, then capodecina Park opened the door.

-Free time, Im.

I got up and saw the other hostages lined up. We walked into the courtyard, where capodecina Yoo and the green soldiers were also there. We stood apart, where we could have talked, but I watched the soldiers.

-Capodecina Yoo, how are operations going?- asked capodecina Park.

-Myoui's men are moving.- answered capodecina Yoo.

I looked at Mina, who was chatting with Sana.

-We need to notify capodecinas Kim.- the green-uniformed capodecina said.

I looked at the others and saw that Dahyun was admiring the scenery. I decided to ask her.

-Dahyun.- she turned to me and waited for me to speak. -Is this an all-female mafia?

She shook her head. -This is the women's department. On the other side of the building is the men's one.

-Who is capodecina Kim?

-The one who took me away from the orphanage. He is the yellow unit's capodecina.

-Why are there different colors?

-Everyone deals with something different. Obviously on the street they are dressed normally so as not to attract attention.

-Who is that other capodecina?

She looked at the girl in the green uniform. -Capodecina Son.