21

-Sana.- I turned around when Tzuyu called me. She was never at home and when she was there she locked herself in her office. -Jennie made the food.

-I don't want to come.

-Sana, don't do that...

-Oh no, right. I have to do what the boss wants, right? Maybe you also want to decide when I have to go to the bathroom or to sleep?- I got up angrily and walked towards her. -I hate you.

She smiled. -No, you don't hate me.

-Yes, I hate you.

I passed her and went out of our room. I went downstairs and sat down at the large table. She placed herself on the other side, still at the head of the table.

-Sana, is there something you would like to know about me?

-Tsk. Not about you. How are the girls?

-Are you referring to the other hostages?- I nodded, then I started eating what Jennie had prepared. -As I already told you, Mina works for us. She is now on a mission to her relatives. She has been very helpful to me. She brought me several pieces of news and she checked you out.

-I can't believe it...

-Hostage Park doesn't do much. She continues to work for us.

-You keep making her work for you, it's different.

-Hostage Kim has become deputy capodecina.

-Eh!?

-It's a long story. Long story short she fell in love with the new hostage Hirai. This girl is a countess and Kim wanted to go with her but I didn't let her. Meanwhile, capdecina Yoo had begun to pay attention to Hirai. Seized by jealousy, Kim asked me to become capodecina.

-I didn't expect that from Dahyun.

-And you have to hear about Im.

-What did she do?

-She is about to become a soldier. She communicated it to me today.

-Wow... Sure they're becoming just like you all by spending time with you.

Tzuyu shook her head. -She and Jeongyeon are in love.

-Did they fall in love!? She and capodecina Yoo!?

-Exactly. Miracles happen.- I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Yoo hated Nayeon and it didn't seem to me that Nayeon thought differently. -You too could fall in love with me.

-In your dreams.

-In one month it will be my father's death anniversary. I want to introduce you to him.

I looked down. -Okay.

It was I who had pushed her to go, I couldn't refuse.

-Now tell me... What should I do? Kill Mr. Im?

-Why? What did he do? Why is Nayeon here?

-Calm down, Sana. When we don't talk about me you're always interested.- She laughed bitterly. -He sold his daughter to us and fled to Peru. Such a person doesn't deserve to live. We commit crimes but we have never sold our loved ones.

I looked down. I felt so bad for Nayeon. -Can I go visit the girls?

Tzuyu seemed to think about it. -Okay.

Maybe she wanted to win me over somehow. Certainly she was on the right track.

✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿

Nayeon

-You see, Nayeon, your job will be to guard the hostages. Simple enough because there is only Park.

-So you promise me that I won't commit crimes?

-I promise you.

She hugged me from behind and kissed my neck.

-If you're done flirting, we're busy.-Son yelled at us.

Jeongyeon immediately pulled herself together, putting on that cold air I didn't like so much.

-Come, you have to bring in the hostage Park.- I started walking towards Rosé but Jeongyeon caught up with me and whispered something in my ear. -You look so sexy in this uniform.

-I'm sexy in anything I'm wearing.

-How can I concentrate with you here?

I shrugged and finally reached Rosé. I would have treated her well. I wouldn't have become a b*tch all of a sudden. Rosé didn't deserve it. Maybe Momo yes...

-Soldier Im.

-Only Nayeon, Rosé.

-Now what will I do all alone?

-There's Momo.

-I'm practically alone. All she does is spend her days with Dahyun. I still haven't figured out if they are together or not.

-This is a good question... I don't know. I don't get Momo.

We arrived in front of her room and I was forced to say goodbye. We would meet a couple of hours later for dinner. I joined the other soldiers and found out what they did in their free time, besides planning kidnappings or something... I entered a large room where only Jeongyeon's ten soldiers were. It was a different place from the other rooms.There was a television, a fireplace, an air conditioner, a ping pong table, armchairs...

-Guys, I would like to make you an announcement. As you may have understood, from today on Im will become part of our family, of our decina.

All the soldiers applauded me. I smiled at the thought of finally being able to be recognized as a human being. I understood what Rosé meant.

-Capodecina Yoo, now will she be in charge as she already does with you?- Ryujin asked jokingly.

Everyone laughed at that joke. Jeongyeon looked annoyed but she didn't make a fuss about it.

-We thank Shin for making us smile. Now enjoy your free time because some of you have to go do your chores soon. They told me that Shin wants to clean the toilets today.

-Really, Yuna?- Ryujin asked.

-You, Ryujin.

Jeongyeon walked away from the center and sat down on a sofa. I walked over to her and sat next to her.

-Is this what you do when the hostages are in the room?

-If we are not preparing something important, yes. Then they take care of the household chores. Someone cooks, someone cleans, someone makes the beds, someone does the laundry... We capodecina spend the remaining time together.

-Who's cooking? I want to talk to her.

-They are two girls Son's decina. Tonight, when you pick up Hirai, try to be nice.

-Tsk. I will do my best.

She then rested her gaze on the TV and I did the same. We watched a movie for about forty-five minutes, then I saw her get up.

-The break is over. All at work.

-Obviously I won't have to do anything.

She arched an eyebrow. -Why not? All soldiers are the same.

-And why don't you do anything?

-Because I'm capodecina, darling.- she told me with that air of superiority that I hate so much.

I got up. -Then you'll get nothing tonight, darling.- I said with the same smirk.

Jeongyeon looked to the side, where Jeon and Cho were watching us. -Don't disrespect me in front of the others. You are all the same. Now go do the laundry.

-B*tch.

I turned to leave with Soyeon, soldier Jeon, who was waiting for me with a basket of dirty laundry.

-Im.- she called me in a cold tone. I stopped but didn't turn around. I really wanted to slap her in the face but, in part, I was afraid of the consequences of my actions. -We need to talk later.

I kept walking and left that room.