22

Rosé and I were walking towards Hirai's room. I had just finished doing the laundry as if I were any servant. I opened Momo's bedroom and looked at her on the bed.

-Maybe you're too tired for what you did with Dahyun?

-I imagine that instead you are tired from the jobs as a servant and not for what you didn't do with Jeongyeon.

I frowned. -How dare you address a superior like this?

-This mafia is protecting me. Until proven otherwise, I'm the one above you.

-I can't wait for them to come get you.

-Me too so I don't have to see your ugly face every day anymore.

-Ugly!? Tsk. Did you see me clearly?- I would have gladly hit Momo but I held back. -Come. You have to eat.

Momo got up and followed us. When it comes to food she comes everywhere. We arrived at the cafeteria and I left Rosé with that nasty woman, heading towards my decina. Jeongyeon motioned me to go to the table with the other capodecinas but I ignored her and sat next to Shin.

-Did you have a fight?- Ryujin asked me.

-More or less.

I glared at Jeongyeon and started eating what Son's two girls had prepared. Soldier's dinner was better than hostage's. Finally some real food. At the table, the soldiers were talking to each other saying that they had heard Son say that Boss Chou would come one of those days. Maybe she wants to see how I'm doing. I have to commit myself if I don't want to die. I finished my meal and looked over at Momo, who was talking to Dahyun. I realized that I wouldn't have accompanied her. I got up and went to their table.

-Capodecina Kim, will you take care of her?

-Yes, Im.

-Rosé, we can go.- Rosé nodded and stood up. We went to the rooms. -I heard that boss Chou is coming.

-Why?

-I don't know... Maybe she wants to see how I work, maybe she has to take Momo away, maybe it's for Dahyun...

-Mh... Speaking of you, I saw that Yoo called you but you ignored her. Did something happen?

-She treats me like any soldier.

-She has to do it. She can't mix work and your relationship.

-Tsk. Work.

-I don't know her but if you like her, she isn't that bad. You should understand her.

-I don't know. Now I'm a little angry with her. She mustn't allow herself to yell at me in front of the others.- I opened Rosé's room. -I would make you come to sleep with me but I think Jeongyeon would be angry.

She smiled at me. -I understand. The beds here are actually comfortable so it's not much of a sacrifice.

-Night.

-Good night.

I closed the room and then went to mine. It was located exactly next to Jeongyeon's. She'd made Park move to have me next to her, even though her plan was for me to spend the nights with her. Not that night. I opened the door and entered. I didn't even have time to sit on the bed when I heard the door open, footsteps and then bangs on my door.

-Nayeon.

I rolled my eyes. I got up and went to open it. -You have an obsession with me.

Jeongyeon ignored me and entered. I closed the door. -Why are you ignoring me? How do you make me look with Jihyo, Chaeyoung and the other soldiers?

-Sure... You only care about your reputation.

-You should improve your character. Don't you dare disrespect me in front of others. The fact that I like you doesn't allow you to manipulate me, the fact that we're involved in a relationship doesn't allow you to have privileges. The capodecinas are capodecinas and the soldiers are soldiers.

-As you like. But I don't want to do the laundry.

-What do you want to do?

-Nothing?

-You can't do nothing. Everyone works hard here.

-And why don't you?

-Because I'm the capodecina.

-If you really loved me, you wouldn't let me be treated like a servant.

-You're just spoiled. You no longer have someone who does the cleaning for you. I grew up with no one and I found myself in the middle of a street. You are insensitive, Nayeon.

Seeing Jeongyeon almost vulnerable made me feel something strong, I admit it.

I sighed. -Well, I'll be a servant.

-You are not a servant. You just do the minimum. I've already given you a great privilege by not involving you in the kidnappings.

-Now I'm tired. Let's sleep?

-Let's sleep?

-Doing the laundry is tiring.

-I understand what you want to do... You will continue to do it, I'm sorry.

I shrugged and turned away. I slid the uniform along my body remaining only in underwear. Jeongyeon hugged me from behind and placed a kiss on my neck. I turned to her and saw her eyes yearning for me. I admit that it is very difficult for me to resist her when she lets herself be bossed around, when she wants to be bossed around and when I look into her eyes. This combo kills me. I resisted. I gave her a kiss on her lips and then walked away, taking my pajamas and putting them on.

-Now come here near me.

We lay down and turned off the light. Jeongyeon hugged my waist and I rested my head on her chest.

-I command outside and you between us. Looks good?

-A fair relationship?

-You know we can't have it if I'm capodecina and you're a soldier.

I settled my head into her chest. -All right. Good night.

-Good night beautiful.

-You won't make it up to me so easily.- I admit that in part she succeeded. -Jeongyeon...

-Mh?

-Mobsters can get married, right? And having a normal family but continuing to work. I know so.

-It's true, but it's risky for those who, like me, have made so many bad gestures.

-So we should live in hiding forever?

-Not forever. I'll be working here for Tzuyu for a while longer. When we want, we will go to another country.

-Another country?

-I know you don't want to go but you're part of the family now. Either you escape or you go to jail.

I admit that I don't like the idea of ​​leaving the country but being with Jeongyeon - as well as nervous - makes me happy.

-Good night.

-Night. I love you.- she whispered the last two words, perhaps in the hope that I wouldn't hear them. Probably she hadn't noticed what she was saying when she was pronouncing those two words.

I've never smiled so spontaneously. My heart was pounding and my sweetheart smile made me feel so stupid.

-What did you say?- I asked sitting up. She didn't answer. I shook her. -I heard you. Repeat it.- I said happily.

-Night.

-No, no. What else did you say?

-That we have to leave the country.

-Jeongyeon! Repeat it!

-That... I love you...- she said in a whisper.

I took her face illuminated by the dim light of the moon and kissed those beautiful lips of hers so fleshy.