19

-Come in.- I got a call from Son. My stepsister was about to be brought to me. I saw her enter with a furious look. Jennie dropped her off and then walked away. -Dahyun, what brings you here?

-Boss Chou, I want to leave.

-You see, this is not possible. What if I let you go and you told the police everything?

-It won't happen, boss.

-Who can guarantee it? Weren't you the one who betrayed Im's trust so you could run away with Hirai?

-And that's exactly why I'm here. Boss Chou, I want to join the family.

I arched an eyebrow. -How did you make this decision?

-I'm tired of being submitted to Yoo. She took Hirai away from me.

-Don't do stupid things for love.

-I don't do it for love. Boss Chou, I want to be the head of the dozen.

-That's not how it works. You have to earn it.

-Then I'll tell you a couple of things I've heard around. Yoo had Kim Namjoon killed.

-It's nothing new.

-Out of jealousy.- I shook my head. What's wrong with Jeongyeon with that girl? Hostage Im is cute but she shouldn't be so cute to make capodecina Yoo lose her mind. -And no one said anything to her. If I were capodecina Hirai would be mine and Yoo's Im. Capiche?

I laughed at the last word she said. She was convinced she could be capidecina because she is almost like family. -Okay, Dahyun, you'll be part of the family but I can't make you capodecina. I can't replace Yoo, Park or Son.

-Boss Chou, make me a capodecina with Yoo.

-I can't do it, Dahyun.

-You have power. You can do anything. You might as well take out Yoo.

-Let's do this: deputy capodecina with Son. I can't do anything else.

-Will I have power?

-If you're worried about not being able to sleep with Hirai, then you can rest easy. Jennie will show you to your room today.

-Thank you, boss Chou.

She stood up and bowed. She was about to leave but I stopped her.

-Dahyun.- She turned to me. -In less than a month it will be our father's death anniversary.

-The only one who has treated me almost decently. Then you came along and threw me among the hostages like I was trash, like I was like them.

-Do you want to come and see him?

-And where? In heaven? Do you want to kill me?

I laughed. -I doubt he's in Heaven.

-Boss Chou, do you want to go to the cemetery?- I nodded. -Why this decision?

-An angel enlightened me.

-An angel? Since when do you talk to angels?

-You can go, deputy capodecina Kim.

✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿

Nayeon

-She seems to be worried.- Rosé told me.

-I don't know what to think of her.- I answered honestly.

By now it was just me and Rosé. Momo was distant from us and was looking towards the capodecinas.