06

-Guess what we'll do tonight...- Yoo told me, practically undressing me with her gaze.

She had a handcuff in her hand. I fully understood what was going to happen. She took my wrists and tied them to the bed. -You have to get treated!

-I would have told you that every night would have been worse. So, will you tell me where your father is?

-No.- I said gritting my teeth, knowing that something unpleasant would happen to me, as always.

She came close to my ear. -This skirt makes you even sexier.- she whispered to me.

-Skirts make anyone sexy.

-Anyone? So even someone like me?- I didn't answer. She pulled down her pants revealing her torture device. -I want you to lick it for me.

I laughed. -And you think I'll really do such a thing?

-Either you open your mouth to speak or you better start sucking.

I found that thing in front of my mouth. She opened my mouth, forcing me to keep it open, and inserted her member. I really wanted to throw up and she pushed it deeper and deeper. I understood that to put an end to that torture, I would have to do as she wished. I began to suck, closing my eyes, imagining that none of this was happening. She was screaming and moaning, so I knew I had some power too. I kept sucking more and more until an idea formed in my mind. I swept my tongue around her circumference and then used my front teeth to bite down. She jumped in pain, withdrew her member.

-Are you crazy!?- she yelled angrily.

-Take off these handcuffs. It's ridiculous.

-You will regret it.

She literally tore off the blouse she had given me and started biting my nipples, making me realize how much she had suffered. My screams echoed in that room and I could only cry and hope that all of this will end sooner.

-Now you're not being tough anymore.- she commented, touching with her index finger a part on my abdomen where there was blood.

She pulled away from me and went to the closet, revealing her bottom to me for the first time. Not bad. She opened the wardrobe and took out a small box. She approached me again and extracted some disinfectant and cotton wool from it.

-F*ck.- I said when she put the disinfectant on my wound.

-I literally ate you.- she commented, laughing.

-Are you a cannibal? Where have I gone?

-Calm down.- she told me, dabbing with cotton wool. -It was just your punishment for being annoying. If you obey, you will see that both of us will like it.- She put a plaster on the injured area. -Tomorrow I will finish punishing you. Now I'm hurting too much and I wouldn't enjoy it.

She took any shirt from her closet and gave it to me. She took off my handcuffs and I was able to put it on. I don't understand this girl. She's crazy, manic, perverted, sadistic, but sometimes she almost seems like she's kind. She took me back to my room and we stared into her eyes for a few seconds. I looked away, because she was proving to be awkward. She looked at me seriously, but she looked like she was hurt too.

-So even someone like me?

What did she mean by "like me"? A hermaphrodite?

-Even someone like you.

-Huh?- She asked confused.

I looked back into her eyes. -Even someone like you would be sexy in a skirt.

She laughed bitterly. -With my d*ck that you can see? I wouldn't say so.

-The dress you were wearing the first time I saw you looked good on you.

-Until I have problems down there. That's why you are here. You're the only one I can f*ck, because I'm forcing you.

-There are people who like it.

She laughed bitterly. -Tell me, if I didn't force you, would you ever have had *ex with a being like me?- I didn't answer. She nodded. -Exactly. Good night, Nayeon.

It's the first time she's called me by name. I saw her walk away. It would have been the perfect opportunity to escape, because she hadn't waited for me to go in, but I was too shaken up and didn't know where to go. I decided to go into my room and try to rest.

✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿

Sana

The door was opened and Jennie returned with my meal.

-Miss Minatozaki, boss Chou will be out for a few days. After doing some chores, she will be ready for marriage.

-I'm happy that she is.- I said smiling. -Because I'm not!- I yelled, throwing the plate of pasta on the ground.

-Please, miss, eat. The boss will kill me if you don't eat. You have to.

-Will they really kill you?- She nodded. -Fine. I will eat.

-Miss, you must get to know the boss. She is a good person.

-Good person!? She kidnaps, sells drug, prostitutes ...

-She doesn't do these things, she just ordera them to do it.

I rolled my eyes. -It's even worse. She blames the innocent ones.

-You will love your life. You will be surrounded by gold, purses, shoes, whatever you wants.

-I never asked.

-Don't say it in front of her.

-Otherwise?

-You know very well what will happen, miss.

I wasn't interested in her. I wanted to know what boss Chou wanted from me. First, because I was there, because my husband had cheated on me like that. I also wanted to know why the boss wanted to marry me, without even knowing me. Why should I marry her?

-Jennie, what marriage do mobsters have?- I asked, trying to be at least aware of what was going to happen.

-Anything they want. Boss Chou will do anything to have a perfect wedding.

-Why does she want to marry me?

-You should ask this to her.

-And when? When will I see her?

-When she comes back you will be able to do it and then you will get married.

-I finished eating.- I said, giving her the half empty plate.

-But it's half full.

-Look at it from this perspective: it's half empty.- I winked at her.

Jennie sighed and decided to leave me alone. I lay down on the bed and began to think.

-Where are we going, love?

-Sana, be patient. This is the fifth time I've told you that I can't tell you.

Sana had a blindfold on her and she was in the car next to her husband. She heard the vehicle stop and knew they had arrived. They got out of the car and the boy walked her inside a building.

-It's her.- said the man.

Two women took Sana by her arms.

-Honey, what's going on? Hoseok? 
Hoseok!? Where are you?

The women carried her inside, while Hoseok remained outside.