04

-What...- I tried to look down and I couldn't believe my eyes. There was a bump in her pants. -You have—

-Do you want to try it, baby girl?- she said to me again with lust.

-Get away from me, filthy! What are you!? A monster? Not only you kidnap and rape people, are you also half man and half woman? What's this? Are you a mythological creature?

I saw the anger reflected in her eyes again. -Well, let's see what this monster, this mythological creature will do to you.

She pulled down her pants and I saw that bump was even more evident. She put a hand on my throat to keep me from moving, while with the other she unbuttoned my trousers. With a little effort, she managed to pull it down and then did the same with my panties, but more violently.

-Let me go.- I said in a whisper.

-Will you behave like a good hostage?

-I will.- I said now with no more air in my lungs.

She let go of my throat and I finally got my breath back. She pulled her underwear down and I saw how big it was. Is she a hermaphrodite? Transsexual? What's this?

-It's real.- she told me, noticing that I was looking at it.

I kept my promise and never complained again. I cared about my life. We were completely naked and she was playing with my breasts, not too big, in fact they fit perfectly in her hands. It was a pleasant sensation, but it disgusted me that she was causing me that excitement. She lined up her member at my entrance and then I felt like the world had stopped. She had entered a stroke and she had begun to go fast. I stood there, whimpering and moaning, hoping this torture would end soon. I'd learned my lesson: I didn't have to complain so frequently. While she enjoyed making me suffer, she screamed about how much she liked it. She flung her lips over mine again as I felt my liquid pour out and envelop her cock. It seemed that she particularly liked it, because she showed it to me in the intensity of that kiss. I had to admit that she kissed well. I then felt her liquid release into me as well. She pulled away from my lips and lay down on the bed next to me.

-Did you learn your lesson, Im?

-Yes, capodecina Yoo.

-I have so many other things I want to try with you. Until you tell me where your father is, I'll let you know my fantasies.

✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿

I was in my room, not quite ready for a new day. Breakfast without Sana was very silent. We were all shocked, especially me. I didn't look at Yoo's face all day. In the evening, when she took the others to their rooms, she decided to take me to hers. She locked the door and looked at me closely.

-Why are you avoiding me?- I stared into her eyes but didn't have the courage to answer. -It's your fault. If you won't tell me where your father is...- She came up to me and got on her knees. -...You leave me no other choice.

-What do I have to do with it?

-You have nothing to do with it. That's how these associations work.- She wrapped a lock of my hair around her finger. -Your father is a d*ck but he made a beautiful daughter.- she whispered to me.

She took my hand and placed it on her cock, which was already hard enough. It's amazing the effect I have on this woman. With my hand shaking I decided to stroke it and she closed her eyes, breathing heavily.

-Tonight I want to put it behind you.-she whispered in my ear.

A shiver ran down my back. What does it mean? If before I was terrified, now I'm paralyzed. She picked me up and threw me onto the bed with my stomach against the mattress. She pulled down my pants and panties and then I felt even worse pain than yesterday. Her thick member was entirely inside my anus.

-What the f*ck are you doing!? Pervert!- I screamed.

-Yes, I am.- she said as she moved in and out, torturing me even more.

-I hate you!- I screamed at the top of my voice.

Tears began to stream down my cheeks and I squeezed the sheet under me. It was painful and disgusting at the same time. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. I had done nothing wrong in my life. Why did I have to pay for something my father had done?

-Don't cry, it's no use. Speak up if you want to be set free.

-Dad, what are you doing with Doyeon?- the little girl asked, seeing her father sitting with her doll in his hand.

-Doyeon is quite a beautiful doll, isn't she?- Nayeon nodded as her father stroked the doll's hair. -Too bad she belongs to a bad mistress.

-I'm sorry I broke your computer.-said the little girl with tears in her eyes.

-Do you know what happens to those who do bad deeds?- Nayeon shook her head. -Nothing. The others will pay. Doyeon will pay for your mistake.

-No! Not Doyeon!

The man got up and threw the doll into the fireplace, under the eyes of Nayeon, who was only eight years old. The little girl cried as her favorite doll burned and only a memory remained of her.

-Next could be you, Nayeon. Come here.- the man said, patting his legs. His baby went to her father, who took her in his arms, while she was still crying. -If they catch you—

-I don't want to get away from you, dad!- the little girl whimpered, clinging tightly to her dad.

-If it happens, you will never have to say where I am. Agree?

-Why are you hiding, dad?

-You'll understand when you're older. Just never say where I am. Do you promise?

Nayeon looked at Doyeon, of whom only ash remained. She didn't want to end up like her doll. She turned to her father and saw his little finger; she squeezed it with her little finger.

-Promise.

-Come on, b*tch, tell me where your father is!

-I won't tell you.- Nayeon said gritting her teeth, trying to hold back the screams for that hellish pain.

Jeongyeon pulled her hair and lifted her head. -Well, then prepare for the worst. If you think this is painful, you have yet to taste Hell. The more days go by, the more I will make you suffer. We've only just begun, Im.