30

2 years later

-Captured the boss Chou Tzuyu.

-... He killed his wife, she then shot herself.

-...Sentenced to life imprisonment.

-They keep talking about Tzuyu.-Jeongyeon said changing the channel.

-What did you expect? They have caught the boss of one of the most important mafia organizations.

-Nay... I shouldn't be here.

I stood up abruptly, scaring the baby. -Jeongyeon, where do you want to go!? You promised to stay with me! You have a daughter!

-I know but... It's not fair...

-And do you think it's right to abandon me? Tzuyu never mentioned you. This means that you deserve and must stay here with us.

Jeongyeon sighed. -Momo, don't cry. Mom is here.

-See, you made her cry.

-You made her cry by standing up abruptly.

-Newfound Minatozaki Sana's assassin Kim Dahyun had joined the mafia after being captured by boss Chou, the father of Chou Tzuyu. Shortly before killing the boss's wife and killing herself, she went to the police to report that she knew the whereabouts of boss Chou.

-It's all Kim's fault!- Jeongyeon yelled throwing the remote to the ground.

Luckily the television went off. Jeongyeon picked up little Momo, who was only four months old, and began rocking her to calm her down.

-Sometimes... It almost seems like you regret coming here with me.

✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿

Chaeyoung

What an end... Jihyo and I shared a cell. Our sentence was less serious than that of the boss and Jihyo and I had committed the same crimes, so they had put us together.

-Jeongyeon did well.- Jihyo said.

-Now who who knows where she is... And we march here in prison. Kim... I told you it was a bad idea to have her with us.

-She was better as a hostage.-Changing of the guard. As usual, at this hour, the guard left and another arrived. -And we are here while Myoui... Who knows where that little b*tch is. Maybe with her old family.

-Myoui is not that stupid.

-Take away my curiosity... Why do you always defend her?

-I don't defend her, I recognize her value.

-Couldn't it be that you liked her?

I laughed with gusto. -We hated each other. We would rather burn ourselves in the acid than brush against each other.

-Exactly... You hated each other. She hated you and you couldn't do otherwise. But did you really hate her?

-I would have killed her. I should have done it.

-But you never did it.