13

I was with the others at the canteen and while we were eating a strange thing they said was an octopus, Countess Hirai Momo was delighting her palate with sushi, as she requested. They all pity a spoiled rich woman who is here to be protected. What world are we in? She even took a hot shower! I thought there was no hot water here.

-And what else do you have in Japan?- Mina asked curiously.

-A yacht. Didn't I tell you? It was a birthday present from my uncle.

Spoiled.

-I also have a farm and my horse, Boo, is adorable. He is brownish and tall. I've had him since I was little.

-I bet you also have a private jet.- I commented, now tired of her stories.

-Nayeon...- Dahyun whispered to scold me, but I didn't care that much.

-Yes, I have one.- Momo answered me calmly.

I can't believe she has all this. And if that's true, I don't think she has all this because she comes from a noble family. I bet she's a mobster too. Or a sl*t. She has a b*tch attitude and how she wiggles her hips in the shower in the hope that everyone will look at her...Not to mention she is flirting with everyone without filters. All attention is on her. Everyone wants to hear from her, everyone is worried about her, she has normal meals, hot water, clean sheets, new clothes... Well, but I have something that she doesn't have and can't have. I have Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon chose me. Unlike the others, Jeongyeon did not let herself be bought by the countess. She keeps sleeping with me. And yesterday... The kiss we shared was so different. I touched my lips, remembering the feeling of hers against hers mine.

-Okay!- Jeongyeon's voice roused me from my thoughts. -All in the room. Hostage Hirai, can you come with me?

I was speechless. She too? She probably had to give her new sheets. It was Son who accompanied us and there was an exchange between her and Mina. I was the last to be accompanied and in the room next to mine, Momo's, there was still no one. I entered my room and lay down on my bed, waiting for Jeongyeon to call me.

✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿

Sana

I had spent time with my mother in law and I have to admit she wasn't bad. Indeed, it was pleasant to be with her. She acted just like a mother. She had an appearance that didn't portray her personality at all.

-Can you cook?

-Not really.- I confessed. -The most I can do is an egg.

She laughed. -Me too, don't worry.-We laughed together. -Do you like dogs?

-Yes, I wanted to adopt one, but I was waiting to have a baby.

-Tzuyu loves puppies. She has one. She is in the garden.

-Really?- I was surprised to know that the boss had a soft spot for puppies. -I've never seen it.

-Her name is Kaya. Come on, I'll show you.

We got up from the sofas and went down the spiral stairs. We walked towards the big garden, where I first saw a little dog and a man, one of Tzuyu's men, playing with her.

-Kaya! Love!- said Ms. Chou.

The puppy immediately went to the lady and I was moved by that scene. Ms. Chou picked her up and gave her to me. I held her as if she were my daughter.

-Hi Kaya.

The dog wagged her tail and barked, as if to tell me she was happy to see me. I stroked her and she kept wagging her tail.

-It's the first time I've seen you smile since you arrived here.- Jennie told me, appearing from behind.

I turned and smiled at her too. I really liked Kaya and I admit I'm curious to see how boss behaves when she is with her.

✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿

Nayeon

Incredible! Jeongyeon hadn't called me. She always did this: she acted strange and then disappeared. We were taking our cold shower while Momo was in her private one. My nerves were on edge and I needed to vent my anger somehow but all I could do was glare at that Japanese goose. We went to the table, and while we were entitled to nuts, the countess complained about tea and biscuits, because she couldn't drink tea that was not green in the morning.

-Yesterday was a wonderful night.-Momo said, while she sipped her green tea.

-Oh yes? Has a private masseur also arrived to make you sleep?- I asked her sarcastically.

-Nayeon...- I didn't care about Dahyun at that moment. Momo didn't deserve that excessive treatment.

-Yesterday me and capodecina Yoo did it.- she whispered to us shyly but also with a proud smile stamped on her face.

-Done what?- Dahyun asked innocently, while I clutched my skirt in anger.

-What do you think they did? How was it?- Mina asked.

-Fantastic. I think we will do it again tonight.

I can't believe also Jeongyeon fell into this sl*t's trap. She recounted the experience as if she had been with Jeongyeon a million times. She said she was abused but she liked it so she was fine. Luckily, Son arrived to insult Mina and that cheap noblewoman stopped talking.

-I thought you had flies on your face, but they are moles.

-Don't you have better in your repertoire? If you were a true capodecina, you'd fight like a woman.

Son laughed bitterly. -You know I'd kill you.

-Better to die than to have a stiff neck from always having to look down to offend you.

-In the meantime, it was the hands of this short girl who took you and brought you here.

Mina laughed. -It was Yoo and Kim and their men.

-You are wrong. I was there that time. I was the one who shot you in the shoulder.

Mina stood abruptly, knocking her walnuts to the ground. -Ugly daughter of a b*tch! Did you shoot me?

Son grinned. -I'm not that bad as a mafia.

-If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be here right now. But you know what? My father's men will find me and I will take revenge on you, Son Chaeyoung.

-Good luck. They found you two months ago and they're still trying to get you back.

Even Nayeon jelly jelly now. She didn't like Momo at all, let's not talk about now...
Jeongyeon... What are you doing?