08

Jeongyeon took me to her room in silence. She turned on the light and pushed me onto the bed with violence. I was silent as she began to remove her clothes. I wondered what torture she was thinking about. She was only wearing her underwear but she back faced me the whole time. I could only admire her sculpted butt. She walked over to the closet and grabbed the dress she was wearing the first time I saw her. She put it on and then turned to me.

-Do you still think I'm sexy?- she asked me, pointing to her erection.

I swallowed. Her curves were perfect and thoughts of that afternoon were returning to my mind. My panties were wet before I knew it. I slowly walked up to her and looked at her, every inch of her skin exposed. I inserted a hand into her neckline and stroked it. I then moved her hand to her bump and squeezed. She moaned.

I brought my mouth to her ear. -I think you'd look a thousand times better with nothing on.- I whispered to her.

-I had different plans for us tonight, but surprise me.

The first thing I did with her was slowly remove her dress, making her more and more impatient. I slid it down her arms, then down her sides, which I touched carefully, down her long legs. I shifted my gaze to her sports bra. I licked her lips. I removed it gently and I could see her breasts, bigger than mine.

-Do you like what you see?- she said with a grin.

I quickly removed her shirt. -What about you?- I asked with the same expression.

She couldn't take her eyes off my bra. -Yes, babygirl.- she whispered in a sexy way.

I made her sit on the bed and sat on her lap, facing her. I reached up to her ear and began to nibble on it as she squeezed my hips and I felt her erection grow under my skirt. I dropped my mouth to her breasts and licked both of her already erect nipples. My hands were on the back of her neck and I was stroking the it for some strange reason.

-Don't make me impatient. You don't know how angry I can get.- she whispered to me.

-Show me your anger.

I got off her legs and pulled her panties down, revealing her very hard member.

-How are you today?- I asked her, touching the area where I had bitten her.

-Better.

I was now in control of the situation. I slowly slipped it into my mouth and began to suck it gently. This was driving her crazy. She squeezed my hair, while I enjoyed torturing her a bit. It was a matter of little that she already came in my mouth. I didn't like the taste of her very much, at all. It was repulsive.

-Swallow it.- she ordered me.

I stood up, moved close to her face and brought our lips together. In the kiss, I pushed the liquid into her mouth. She immediately pushed me away, she spat it on the ground and started coughing.

-And you wanted me to swallow it?- I said, sitting next to her.

-You surprised me, doll.

-Today I'm no longer a b*tch?

-The way you behaved, I would say yes. You did the work for free.

She pushed me onto the bed, getting on top of me. She unclasped my bra and I saw her irises expand. She squeezed both of my breasts hard, making me moan. She toyed her thumbs with my erect nipples and she licked my neck. It was such a pleasant feeling. I closed my eyes and hoped she would come down, because my intimacy couldn't take it anymore. It needed her. I needed her inside me. I hated her, but needs are still needs. She finally pulled my skirt and panties down and inserted two fingers inside it suddenly, making me scream.

-Now I want you to scream my name.- she whispered to me, as she moved her fingers inside me.

-Capodecina Yoo...- I moaned.

-No, only Jeongyeon when we are alone, princess.

-J...Jeongyeon!

-Yes, it feels so good when it comes out of your lips.

She continued with her fingers and, just as I was about to cum, as if she knew it, she pulled them out. She liked my frustrated face, and a lot.

-I could stop here... Or you could tell me where your father is.

-I can't.- I gasped.

I sat up and turned our positions. I locked her arms over her head and thrust her member into my entrance. She did nothing to stop me but I saw a satisfied smile on her mouth. I started to move my hips and, for the first time, we both moaned just in pleasure. I was finally liking it and was exploiting that situation with that beautiful woman. When we both came, I got up and decided to put an end to that evening. I put my panties and my skirt back on and even though my back was turned, I could feel her gaze on me. She took me by the arm and turned me towards her. She put her mouth on my abdomen and she kissed me where the band-aid was.

-Get dressed.- she told me in a cold tone, standing up.

I quickly put on my bra and blouse, and when she too had put on her uniform, we left her room and headed for my room. Once we got there, we didn't even say goodbye. What a weirdo. In the chamber I thought back on everything that had happened and thought I could finally have the power too. She wasn't the only one with the knife on her side. I wonder if my father hid the treasure even better than he did. I wonder if they will find it. If they were to take him, would I be free? What will become of dad? I looked at the camera, remembering that someone was still watching me. It was creepy.

-I don't know what you want from me, but I don't know anything.- I said looking towards the camera. -I haven't seen my father since I was twenty.- That was true. -And now I'm almost twenty-seven. Wow! Am I that old!? Can you give me some skin products, please? I don't want to look like a grandmother at twenty-seven years old. The service here is bad, just to tell you. Wouldn't cleaner sheets be possible, too?- I sighed. -Goodnight, gentlemen stalkers.