11

I walked down the altar in my white dress. On the other side, boss Chou was waiting for me.

-Let's get moving.- she said.

I stopped in front of the priest and we began mass. I listened to nothing. I only said what I had to say, showing how obligated I felt.

-Boss Chou, you may kiss the bride.

I made a disgusted face as she brought her lips to mine. When they touched, though, I noticed that she kissed quite well. She was good looking too, but I sure as hell would never love my wife. All the soldiers and capodecinas applauded. I immediately recognized Yoo, Son and Park. Yoo was particularly happy, while Son had her usual frustrated expression and Park was neutral. Who knows what's happening to the girls.

-Do you like the ring I chose, Sana?

I looked at the ring on my finger. It was a large diamond, a little too big for my tastes. -Not bad.

-Not bad!? Do you know how much it's worth?

I shrugged. A pretty scary woman approached me.

-Sana!- she said, hugging me. -It's so nice to meet my daughter-in-law.

-Daughter in law?- I asked confused. Oh yeah, she must be the mother of the boss. Tzuyu, right?

-I'm Tzuyu's mother. You are so beautiful.

-Thank you M'am.

-M'am? Call me "mom".

My mother died when I was little, now I wonder if it wasn't these sons of b*tches who killed her, and it was strange for me to have to call a complete stranger like that.

-Tzuyu, can I her it from you for a second?

The boss nodded and started chatting with Deputy Chief Manoban. I walked away with Ms. Chou.

-Why are you sad? Don't you like this place?

-I'm sorry, Mrs. Chou, but I don't love youe daughter.

-I understand. I didn't love her father either, but then I met the real him.-Everyone says so. I doubt I'll fall in love with the real Tzuyu. I doubt I'll find a good person behind the mask. -Make an effort.

-I don't know. I don't feel ready. It's all so new.

-Tzuyu is quite busy but you will spend your days with me. Don't worry. She won't hurt you.

-Who guarantees it to me?

-My husband has never hurt me. He wasn't a nice person, but at least he didn't hurt the ones he loved.

-Love. How can we talk about love if we don't even know each other? It's obsession.

-You don't know Tzuyu. She has known you since you were born.

-Why didn't she show up at my door like a normal person? She hatched a ridiculous plan and she just made me suffer!

-Have you ever seen a boss go knocking on someone's door under the nose of the police? You'll see that in time you'll understand why she did what she did.- I doubt it.

✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿

Nayeon

By now I had decided not to complain. Jeongyeon could have what she wanted and I shouldn't go against her, or something terrible could happen to me or the girls.

Since Namjoon had left, Jeongyeon had suddenly become kinder to me. When I went to her, she didn't immediately throw me on the bed, she let me decide when to start. She occasionally stroked my hair because she really liked long hair. She would have wanted it too, but she couldn't. Short one is more practical.

-Do you like it when I do this?- she told me, going faster with her member. I nodded. -You're the only one who likes such a thing. Women shouldn't have a penis. It's not normal.

-This makes you unique, capodecina Yoo.

-Not everyone thinks so. My family, for example. Just think they gave me up for adoption.- She laughed bitterly. -And then at school they laughed at me. Stupid daughters of b*tches. They got what they deserved. I ruined them all. Even my adoptive family got tired of me and at eighteen they practically kicked me out of the house. That's why I'm here. This family never told me anything. Here I am capodecina Yoo. They respect me. I'm one rank above all the capdodecinas. I too can have a woman to have s*x with without her running off and telling everyone.

She was opening up to me, without my asking. She was confessing to me something very delicate and personal. I remained silent to listen to her. I saw the sadness in her eyes but I knew she wouldn't cry. She got off me and lay down on the bed, hugging me, caressing my abdomen.

-Somehow, I'm sorry I used your father's excuse. I had to oblige you somehow, because I knew you would never have s*x with a beast woman.- I looked at her confused. -Haven't you figured it out yet? We know where your father is.

I sat up abruptly. -You know that!? Since when!?

She calmly made me lay back and continued to stroke my abdomen. -Since you've been here. Haven't figured it out yet? Your father sold you to us.

I laughed nervously. -Are you joking? It's an absurd technique to know where he is.

-He's a piece of sh*t too.

-Well, you bought me and what are you going to do with me?

-You will be one of ours, like hostage Park.

She looked serious to me. My eyes filled with tears. I began to sob. I had already lost Namjoon, why did I have to get such news? I cried hard as she stood there stroking my abdomen. She then got up and went to the wardrobe. She gave me a box.

-He gave it to us before leaving for Peru.

They really know where he is. I looked at Jeongyeon, then took the box and opened it. I didn't understand. What was it? Drug? I opened the card and my sobs increased.

-It's not possible...

-Who is Doyeon, Nayeon?-Jeongyeon asked me seriously. -Is she a victim of your father? Nayeon, I need to know.

-It's... It's my doll.

-Doll!?

"I told you the same thing would happen to you as Doyeon. Forgive me, Nayeon."

-You were a joker for your father. He could have entrusted you to your grandparents but then he would have lost power over you. You were seventeen when the boss bought you.

-It's been ten years! Ten f*cking years! Why did you take me now!?

-Your father had decided to give you a few more years of freedom. That's all.