14

It had been two days since Jeongyeon had taken Momo to her room and avoided me. We were in the bathroom and Momo was moving her hips as she washed with hot water. I rolled my eyes and began to gently touch myself under the cold water, sensually biting my lower lip and looking at Jeongyeon. She was staring at me, but then she quickly looked away from me when I looked at her, and started staring at Momo. I continued for a while but then, angry, I closed the water with my fist and dressed quickly.

✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿

During free time, Momo was telling everyone about what happened the night before. Jeongyeon had frustrated her. I was speechless. Why hadn't she done it with me? I wouldn't have liked it at all, but why this different treatment? Is Momo so much hotter than me?

-Hirai, I bet everything you're saying is just sh*t, like the question of your family.

She looked at me surprised. Actually she hadn't done anything to me, but I was mad at her from the day she arrived.

-Who's telling me that?- she asked with a raised eyebrow.

I couldn't handle it anymore. I took Momo by the arm, got up and dragged her away from everyone, under the surprised gaze of the others. We were in a sunny corner. I let go of her arm.

-Listen carefully: you may have conquered everyone with your ridiculous stories but Jeongyeon is mine.

She laughed. -Sorry cutie, I don't know which movie you live in, but Jeongyeon wants me.

-She wanted me, before you arrived.

-Exactly, before I arrived. I don't know what problem you have with me.  I would have loved to be your friend, honestly. I would have gladly invited you to my yacht.

-Please shut up!- I told her, walking away.

Jeongyeon is mine and there's no way any Japanese girl can take her away from me. Now I just have to find a way to get back to her.

✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿

Sana

-Kaya! Bath time!

-She doesn't like doing that.- I almost jumped in the air. I turned around and saw the boss behind me. -Forgive me, did I scare you? I was watching you. You must like Kaya.- I ignored her. She sighed. -I've had her since I was sixteen. Since I officially joined this family.

-You didn't steal her?- The doubt had come to me.

-No, I saved her. She was the dog of a man that my father had killed. I couldn't abandon her.

-Sometimes you did good things too?- I said, taking Kaya in mt arms.

I started walking inside her to give her a bath and the boss followed me.

-Sana, I know you hate me, but I'd like a dialogue between the two of us.

-A dialogue you say? I can hardly remember your name.

-Tzuyu Yating Lihua Shuchen Chou.

I looked at her seriously. -How do you expect me to remember a name like that?

-Only Tzuyu for you.

-What would you like to have a conversation about?- I asked, handing Kaya to Jennie.

-About our children.

I nearly drowned myself in the saliva I was swallowing. So it really happens, not just in movies.

-I won't have children with you.

-You won't have to do anything. I just need your egg.

-And you think I'll give it to you as if it were a pen?

-C'mon! It's an egg! What do you do with it?

-It's not a question of giving it or not, it's a question of not wanting to give it to you.

-You are my wife. You have no other choice, capiche?

-Start by not talking to me like this.

In her dreams I will have a child with her. We'd make a lovely baby come to think of it, but I'm not going to ruin her life. I don't want her to live without a mother's love or with two practically separate mothers in the house. I don't want her to live in the middle of all this.

-I'm going to your mother's.

She sighed. -You spend more time with her than with me.

-Because you're never there.- I said, and then I left.

✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿

Nayeon

I had to piss her off, piss her off. A no-brainer, Jeongyeon gets angry easily.

-What sh*t food.- I said, throwing the plate on the ground.

-Im!- Park scolded me. I rolled my eyes.

-What do you want, Park? Food sucks. I don't understand why the little princess gets what she wants and I have to get stomach sickness because of this sh*t.

-Im!- Jeongyeon finally scolded me.

-See who's yelling at me. If the food didn't suck, you wouldn't have replaced Hirai's.

-Im, please sit down.- Jeongyeon told me, trying to keep calm.

-Otherwise?

-Sit down.

-No. I'm tired of these special treatments towards this one.- I said pointing at Momo. -Just because she has the money, you have to protect her? We all have difficult situations here! Mina is one of you! Dahyun was adopted by one of you, by boss Chou's father! Rosé is a prostitute used by you. I was sold to you by my father. We are all part of the family!- I screamed mercilessly.

-Who told her she was sold?- I heard Park whisper to Jeongyeon, who shrugged.

-Im, dinner ends here for you.-Jeongyeon told me in her cold tone.

I walked away from the table and felt someone was following me. I smelled Jeongyeon's scent and smiled in satisfaction. She took my arm and led me upstairs. She opened her room and let me in.

-What's on your mind!? You can't disrespect me in front of everyone!- she yelled angrily.

-What came to my mind!? You used me for two months and then suddenly some countess comes and takes my place!

-Im!—

-Nayeon, my name is Nayeon! Are you so used to screaming Momo's name that you forgot mine!?

-Nayeon!—

-What!? What the f*ck are you gonna do? Punish me and then throw me away and replace me with Momo because she is hotter than m—

Before I could finish, her lips were on mine. It was a delicate kiss, like the one last time. I was afraid that meant she would disappear again. I closed my eyes and reciprocated, placing my hands behind her neck. She pulled away, probably out of need for air.

-It's the only way to shut you up. Finally I can talk.- she told me in a whisper, looking into my eyes.

Spoiler: Jeongyeon kills Nayeon