09

A month had passed, and Jeongyeon and I still had the same relationship.

-That's okay for today. I'm tired.- she said lying down on the bed with her stomach up.

I lay down next to her. -What did you do to get so tired?- I asked, playing with her hair.

-Being capodecina is tough. I have to lead several complicated operations.

-What do you do? They told me that each color is assigned to a different category.

She took a cigarette from the bedside table, lit it and put it in her mouth. -Kidnapping.- she replied, then put the cigarette back in her mouth. -Do you want to?- she said, handing it to me.

-No, thanks, I don't smoke. What prompted you to join this family?

-I see you already know the terms. You see, Nayeon, sometimes you find yourself there.

That answer intrigued me a lot. I wanted to know more.

-What made you find yourself here?

She sighed. -Why should I tell you?

-Why not? Who do you want me to tell? Mina, Rosé and Dahyun? And what would they do with such information?

-No one knows why and I certainly won't tell any hostage.

-Any hostage?- I sat up. -We've been sleeping together for I don't know how long!

-About a month.

-I can't be just any hostage.

-Instead you are, face it.

I got up and started putting on my clothes. I left her room but she didn't follow me. She probably knew I was going to my room anyway because I had no idea where to go. Life there wasn't the best but at least there were pleasant aspects, so I didn't have a 100% desire to escape. Because of my father, I hadn't had the opportunity to have many friends, and I had found three wonderful ones there. Jeongyeon had also made sure that I had clean sheets every week and a more comfortable pillow. And then she dares to say that I'm like the others. Arrived in front of my room, I realized I didn't have the keys. I huffed and walked back but Jeongyeon wasn't in her room. I decided to wait for her, but she returned with a man in a yellow uniform. Probably any soldier.

-The keys, right?- she asked me.

I nodded as I looked at the man. He was very attractive. He had brown hair, brown eyes, somewhat dark skin and was quite tall. He was staring at me too.

-Hostage Im?- he ​​asked me. I nodded.

-This is soldier Kim Namjoon. If he keeps up like this, he'll soon be capodecina. Start training. Take her to her room.- Jeongyeon said, giving him the key.

Namjoon and I walked away from the room down the narrow corridor.

-I heard you've been here for a month.

-Yeah

-How do they treat you?

-Capodecina Yoo isn't completely sh*t.

-I too would treat a beautiful girl like you well.

I smiled. Finally a treatment worthy of my person. -Do you aspire to be capodecina?

-Exactly. Maybe one day I will become yours.

-I hope to be gone before then.

-I would like you to stay forever. Nayeon, can I call you that?

-Of course.

-I've been watching you this last month. I'm in charge of verifying the cameras.

-Are you the stalker?

He laughed. -Yeah, you used to call me that. I told capodecina to get you new sheets and a comfy pillow.

-Was it you?- I was speechless. Not all are bad. As Jeongyeon said, some end up there.

-Since you've been here, watching the recordings has been the most enjoyable thing for me.

I smiled. He was really adorable. We got to my room and he opened the door.

-Then good night.

-I hope to see you soon.

From that evening, he began to visit me every night, as soon as I returned from Jeongyeon's room. He was really pleasant company and he just needed someone to talk to. He told me why he was here: simply because he came from a poor family and wanted to give money to his parents. Ultimately, he's a good guy. It was one night, about two weeks later, that he cupped my chin with his index and middle fingers and pressed his lips against mine. A mix of emotions filled my stomach, but what I knew was that I liked it. Since then, we exchanged cuddles and kisses every night. It was the purest relationship I had ever had and it was with a mobster.

-You've been particularly happy lately.- Jeongyeon told me as she left bites on my neck.

-You say so?

-You must like me too much.

-In your dreams.

I almost laughed at her but held it to myself. The only person who can make me happy is Namjoon. She began to thrust deeper and deeper in anger. I almost felt like I was dying, as if I could explode at any moment.

-Say it.

-I don't know... Where he is.

-No! Tell me who is that bastard who makes you happy!

How did she know that?

-What are you talking about?

-You can't be happy without a reason. So, who's f*cking you, little b*tch?

-Nobody!

-Who is it, f*ck!?

I was about to lose my breath. It was hurting too much. I had to speak.

-Namjoon.- I said with difficulty.

She walked away from me and looked at me with a cold gaze. A look I've never seen before.

-I forbid you to see him.

I sat down and looked at her seriously. -Why!?

-You're my b*tch, I can't share you with a simple soldier. What figure do I make?

-You're not sharing me with anyone. It is he who shares me with you.

She laughed. -I arrived first.

-But we have a relationship.

She hit me in the face with a slap that hard that I fell to the ground. I hurt my head a lot. She got on top of me and kept slapping my cheeks until I left the sign of her hand, at least that's how it seemed. I burst into tears at the pain but she didn't seem to care. She got up and kicked the closet.

-I was screwed by a cheap soldier and any b*tch. Why do you keep coming here to me?

-Do I have any other choice!?- I screamed angrily.

-That's right, you have no choice. Stop seeing him!- she yelled at me. She turned to me and looked seriously into her eyes. -This is the last night you're seeing each other. Is it clear?

Jelly jelly Jeong? Or is it just a matter of pride?
400+ views!? you're insane! thank you so much🖤