24

Nayeon watched Jeongyeon sleep. Her eyes were closed and he slooked like an angel, which is an absurd thing to say about a capodecina. She smiled and stood up. She kept thinking about the story of her father but she wasn't angry with Jeongyeon for what she said. Maybe she was right. But why had he preferred to hand her over to the mafia rather than pay? They had a lot of money.

-Nayeon.- The girl turned to Jeongyeon. -I'm a little hungry.

✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿

Sana

We were going somewhere but I didn't know where. Tzuyu had a straight face as always and certainly going out with her wasn't safe for me. Anyway, she was taking me to the countryside. Would she have killed me? I hoped not.

Arrived at destination, I saw a huge vastness of grass. I looked around and saw a figure on the ground in the distance.

-They discovered her.- Tzuyu said.

-Who?- I asked trying to figure out who it was.

-Myoui. Come on, let's go.

I arched an eyebrow. -Aren't we going to help her?

-Sana.- She looked me straight into my eyes with her cold irises. -She's dead.

I was like petrified. -No... Tzuyu... We can save her. I believe she is still alive. I...

-Let's go. It's too much for you.- She put her hand behind my back to lead me towards the car.

-Tzuyu... Mina...

-Don't think too much about it.

✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿

Nayeon

I could hear a lot of noiae outside the kitchen. I didn't understand what was happening.

-Is it capodecina Son?- Ryujin asked.

I went out of the kitchen to understand what was happening and I saw capodecina Son kicking a wall.

-Chaeyoung, stop it!- yelled Park.

-We lost a spy!- yelled Son. -It's like a defeat!

-Chaeyoung, she's just a spy. They didn't defeat us.

What spy were they talking about?

-Why was she so stupid!? Why did she entrust such a thing to Myoui!?- she yelled was totally mad.

Mina...It couldn't be... She didn't die...

-Im.- Park looked at me. -What are you doing here?

-I'm waiting for lunch for the boss Yoo.

-Then wait for it in the kitchen. These are conversations between capodecinas.

-What happened to Mina?

-You don't care.- Park said.

-They punched a hole in her head, that's what happened.- Chaeyoung said angrily.

I felt a jolt along her spine. Mina... They had shot her. Her family had... I went back to the kitchen in shock and took what Ryujin had prepared. I immediately returned to Jeongyeon suddenly feeling in danger. If her family had killed her, who knows what might happen to me among these strangers. I closed the door behind me and Jeongyeon sat up.

-Hey... Gorgeous, what's wrong?

I was probably pale. I gave her the broth and sat on the edge of the bed. -Mina... She's dead.