17

Dahyun

-You and I were supposed to leave together. Why doesn't the capodecina Yoo call you anymore?

-Dahyun, calm down. Do you want to make people hear you?

-Momo, it's simple for you. You'll live here for a while and then you'll come home. Me? You have to convince capodecina Yoo to let me go, otherwise you'll forget what I promised you.

Momo sighed. -Love shouldn't be a crime.

-Then try to commit yourself. You can't even have a girlfriend who is a prisoner of the mafia.

-Dahyun, you won't be a prisoner forever. They are waiting for you to be of reasonable age to join the team.

-I don't want to. I will never hurt anyone.

Momo took my hands and looked into my eyes. -Listen to me, I'm working on it. If Nayeon wasn't in love with Yoo, I would have already asked for her favor.

-Favor? It's about blackmailing her. I told you what she's hiding in her room, idiot. Why haven't you taken it yet?

-Then we will have to separate Yoo and Nayeon.

-And how would you like to do?

-Warning boss Chou.

✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿

Tzuyu

-Councillor Park, what do you think is the best thing to do?- I asked.

-We could take out Im or take out both.

-Jeongyeon has always been my dear friend.- I stated.

We are more or less the same age. She and I have always shared everything, more than I shared with Deputy Chief Manoban. Jeongyeon, however, hadn't told me about her relationship with Im. I had learned about it from Hirai. Important information in exchange for Kim's temporary release. Hirai wanted to take her along but I only gave her one month.

-Let her live her relationship. After all, she never had anyone. Go and call them. I want both.

✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿

Finally Lisa brought Jeongyeon and Im to me. I looked at them seriously. Jeongyeon kept her face straight, while I could sense Im was worried.

-I was told that you are in a relationship. Do you think it's normal for a hostage and a capodecina to have such an intimate relationship?

-We have no relationship.- Jeongyeon stated.

-It's not nice to say it in front of her.

-It's true. There is nothing between us. Capodecina Yoo only used me to punish me.- Im stated.

-Im, Jeongyeon, I don't care about the relationship between you. You can do whatever you want, as long as you don't get in the way of my plans.

-Really, Tzuyu?- Jeongyeon asked surprised.

-You've always waited for a girlfriend and you were afraid you wouldn't find anyone closed in here. I give you permission to date hostage Im Nayeon but on one condition.- I looked at Nayeon.

-I'm listening.- Im said.

-You will become a soldier.

✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿

I went home, where Sana was talking to Jennie.

-I'm back.- I didn't get any response. I sighed. I went towards them. -Jennie, you can go, thanks.- The girl said goodbye to Sana, then me and disappeared in the blink of an eye. -Hi, Sana.

-Hi Tzuyu.

I sat on the couch next to her. -How are you?

-Oh it's kinda funny being alone in the house of someone you didn't even want to marry.

-You like playing with fire, huh? You forget who I am.

Sana turned to me and pointed a finger at her. -Don't threaten me. Don't allow yourself.

-Otherwise?

Sana turned her face again and looked towards the fireplace. She then looked up. -Your father?

I looked in her direction and saw my father's painting when he was still alive. -Boss Chou.

-Your mother told me that next month is his death anniversary.

-Sana, we're not here to talk about my father.- When it came to that I always felt my blood boiling in my veins. -That bastard of your father did it! My father was the most precious thing I had, and now I snatched Mr. Minatozaki's most precious thing from him.

I looked at her. She looked down. Even though I hated her father, I didn't want to make her guilty of something she didn't do. -You should go and visit him.

-Visit him? And do what? Can I bring him back to life? I don't think so.

-Having a conversation with him, even when he's dead, can help you.

-Tsk. Help me? How?

-It seems that you cannot accept his death. Is big boss Chou afraid of something?

I frowned. I grabbed her shoulders and forcefully threw her with the couch. -Repeat it, if you dare.- I whispered a few inches from her lips.

-Boss Chou is scared.- she said with a grin. I looked at his rosy lips. They were so inviting and I had only tasted them during our wedding. She laughed bitterly. -She can't even pluck up the courage and kiss her wife.

I proved the opposite to her. I lunged at her lips and started sucking on them. Her lipstick had a pleasant grape flavor. I bit her lower lip and slid my tongue into her mouth. She moved her lips, returning the kiss and standing up calmly. When we were both seated, she pushed me away.

-Ugly daughter of a bi—

-Why don't you use the same grit to go and scream at my father's grave!? Why don't you use this courage to go to your father and tell him how much you miss him!? Boss Chou, you are setting a bad example for the whole family. What will decinas think of a boss who doesn't have the courage to go to her father, the former boss? Be careful. There are many capodecinas, you are only one.

-What are you saying, Sana?

-That they could get you out.

I laughed. -You obviously don't know how it works here. I'm the one giving orders.

-But when everyone will be against you? What can you do?

-You're babbling.

She shrugged. -Maybe... But I wouldn't take the risk of losing their esteem. He's your father, and while you were forced to be boss, and you may not think much of him, you should go to him and cry.

I laughed even more. -Cry?

-You him it but you keep denying it. I will accompany you to his grave. You will tell him that you took your revenge and took the traitor's daughter.

-Why are you inciting me to do something against your father?

-Because it's about your father and you. You feel bad and you don't want to admit it just because you have a stupid image to maintain. Think about it, Tzuyu.- She stood up and began to climb the spiral staircase.

Go visit him? Lose my esteem? Revolt against me? What if Sana was planning an escape?