05

-Then!? May I know where I am!? What's the point of separating me from the others if I'm still in a dark room!?- Sana kept screaming but no one seemed to be listening.

She sighed and sat up on the bed. It was a thousand times more comfortable than the one she had before and it looked cleaner too. The door to the room was finally opened Sana was nearly blinded by the light.

-The switch is on the right, you could have turned on the light.- that figure told her.

-It got electrocuted. Who are you?- she asked with her eyes still half closed.

-Electrocuted? I'll have it fixed right away. Lisa! Call one of those incompetents!- she yelled at the deputy chief. -Don't you recognise me? I am boss Chou.

-Boss Chou? What do you want from me?- Sana asked terrified.

Tzuyu approached her and sat next to her, taking her hands. -The time of suffering is over. From now on everyone will treat you like a princess.

-Why on Earth?

-Because you will be my wife.

Sana's eyes widened and she was lucky that Boss Chou didn't notice it, due to the poor lighting. -I never accepted!

-But it is so. Either marry me or...-She made the sign of the knife on her throat, indicating that she was going to die. -Capiche?

✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿

Nayeon

Yoo had just finished torturing me and I was lying on her bed catching my breath.

-Can you make it to your room?- she asked me with a grin.

I would never have given her such great satisfaction. -Of course. Now, if m'am doesn't mind—

-You can call me 'you'.

-Now, if you don't mind, I'll stop bothering you.

I stood up, even pulling up my panties and pants, and walked out of that horrible place. Yoo of course followed me and saw me walking slowly, because it was still hurting. When I got to my room, I closed the door on her and then went to sleep.

The next day, as always, we took our cold shower and the pervert didn't take her eyes off me. By now she had already seen me completely naked, so I didn't make a drama of it anymore. When I got out of the shower, another girl arrived too, the one Rosesanne had told me was one of the Kim soldiers.

-Jennie, did you bring what I asked you?- Yoo asked the girl.

-Yes, capodecina Yoo.- this Jennie answered, giving her an envelope. -Now I'm going to boss Chou. I have to fix a light bulb.

-Im!- That irritating voice made me shiver. I looked at her. -Come here.- I hesitantly walked towards her. She handed me the envelope in her hands. -Change your clothes. You stink.

I turned to the others, who watched the scene in surprise. I opened the envelope and found a varsity-style skirt and blouse inside. I wore them but was still confused about that "gift".

I received the answer when we left the toilet. -In that way I won't have to always pull your pants down.

Once we got to the cafeteria, Roseanne decided to talk. -What's going on between you and capodecina Yoo?

-Huh?

-Honey, I was part of the mafia and I know what's going on.- Mina said. -Either she's blackmailing you or you're corrupting her.

I sighed. -I wish it was the second one.

-What does she want to know from you?- Dahyun asked.

-Where is my father? Indeed, where is his "treasure".- I said mimicking the quotation marks at the last word.

-Who is your father?- Roseanne asked curiously.

-An entrepreneur. He collaborated with the mafia but then betrayed them, taking everything they had earned together. They had been looking for him for years. Dad told me sooner or later they'd get me but I didn't think it would be like that.

-I think you won't get out of here.

-Rosé!- Dahyun scolded her.

-Nayeon has to open her eyes. I've been here for five years and no one has come to free me yet.- Rosé said.

-I've been here for seven and I finally heard news of my father's men, but boss Chou is stronger than what you think. It won't be easy for me to be freed. As long as they have me, they have a way to manipulate my father's family.- Mina said.

-Your father's family? Isn't that yours too?- I asked confused.

-The family is their association.- Mina explained. -I wonder what is happening to Sana.

-What is Yoo making you do?- Dahyun asked me terrified.

-She rapes me.

-She swore to the deputy chief Manoban that she would never do that.- Rosé said between her teeth, rather angry.

-I hate that woman with all my heart.-Mina stated.

-Hey, Jeongyeon, Princess Myoui hates you!- Son yelled, laughing.

Yoo rolled her eyes, then looked at me with a grin. -And I bet she's not the only one.

-If there's anyone I hate more than capodecina Yoo, it's capodecina Son. Have you seen her? She wants to be tough but she's a meter and a cork tall.

Son's face darkened with anger. Mina had had a lot of courage to talk to her like that, just like me with Yoo. -Repeat it, princess.

-Nayeon would be a better mobster than you.- she said with a grin.

-Myoui, in your room.

-Better. The breakfast sucked, as always.

Yoo walked her to her room while Son complained to Park. Only me, Dahyun and Rosé remained and we decided to stop talking. When we had finished, we went back to our rooms and were bored, as always. But it was more pleasant to stay with that psycho Yoo. I spent the day worrying about what she was going to do to me that night. Lunch was fairly silent without Sana and Mina. We resumed talking during the hour of air.

-Tomorrow I won't be there.- Rosé told us, looking at her shoes.

-Why?- I asked confused, while Dahyun kept her gaze down.

-I have to do these sons of b*tches a favor. They sold me to some rich man for one night. I have to bring them his watch.

-So they use you to steal?

-Nayeon, when they catch you, you too become the mafia.

-You too, Dahyun?

The girl shook her head. -I'm the only one that hasn't happened to do anything yet.

-And nothing will happen to you. You're practically the boss's stepsister.

-You mean that the one who adopted you is the former boss!?- I exclaimed surprised.

-He died a few years ago and since then Chou has taken the power. She's the one who ordered you and Sana to come here.

-I know why I'm here. But Sana?

-It's a mystery to everyone.- Rosé said.