26

-Nice place. I've never been to Belgium.

-Nayeon, it's just the airport.

-It's nice anyway. And why are we here if—

-Tzuyu has connections. That's why we're at this cargo airport.

-You took me among the goods as if I were an object!?

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes and took her suitcase, in which there were few clothes. She had enough money to buy things for me and her. On the one hand I was happy to have run away with her but on the other hand I was afraid of what could happen to us.

-Where are we going to go?

-Nayeon, shut up!- she yelled.

I suddenly felt like I regretted it. I didn't like how she was behaving. On the plane she hadn't spoken to me and suddenly she was yelling at me. Was she nervous? I could understand it but so she only hurts me and in the end there will be two of us to be nervous.

-Jeongyeon...

She sighed. -I'm sorry... I don't know where to go... I suddenly left everything behind... I'm just a little lost.

-You're too stressed, love. Let's go to the hotel and I'll help you.

-We have a house. Tzuyu has provided for everything. Let's go.

✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿

She was strange, silent, more irritable than usual. I decided not to bother her because I knew it was just a phase. I was arranging her few clothes in her closet when in her suitcase I found a polaroid of her and Tzuyu from at least ten years ago. I smiled. Leaving behind a close friend who treated you like family is certainly tough. I then saw another photo and smiled thinking it was some other memory but frowned when I found a photo of Momo.

-Nayeon.- Her voice came from behind my back. I turned around with the polaroid in my hand.

-What is this?- Jeongyeon approached menacingly and snatched it from my hand. -Yoo Jeongyeon, why do you have a photo of Momo!?

-It must have ended up there by mistake.

-I wouldn't tell from your reaction. Is that why you're weird? Do you like Momo? Are you jealous of Dahyun?

-No, Nayeon. I like you. Now stop it and let's go to sleep. I'm exhausted.

-I won't stop until you tell me the truth. You are detached and suddenly I find Momo's photo... Ah! And when I went to say bye to the girls she wasn't there and you weren't with me. What is she? A trap to lure my father and his dirty money!?

-Naye—

-Nayeon what!? Do you have an affair with Momo!?

-Shut Up!- she yelled and punched into the wall. I looked at her petrified. She had returned to being that harsh capodecina of the beginning. What trouble was I in? -I'm protecting you, believe it or not.

-How? F*cking another one? Acting like sh*t?

-Let's go to sleep, please.

I decided to accept but went to sleep on the sofa. I didn't want to spend the night with a hysteric or maybe a cheater.

✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿

Chaeyoung

I was in the courtyard with my girls. Dahyun didn't show up and had been locked in her room all day. Tsk... And this would be a deputy capodecina? I was in a chair watching my soldiers confront each other when something heavy hit the back of my neck.

-What was that!?- I asked furiously.

The soldiers looked at me scared but the blow had come from behind. It couldn't possibly be them. I saw the rock in front of me and found a note attached to it. I took it and read it.

"I'm alive.
M.M."

I frowned. -Who is M. M.?- I asked aloud.

-Capodecina, what is it?- one of the soldiers asked me.

-I don't know... Someone wants me to know that she's alive.- My eyes widened as I realized. -It can't be... Go and call the boss Chou! Immediately!- I saw two of them running inside to contact the boss. Meanwhile, I ran out to the courtyard in hopes of finding someone but saw only grass in front of me. -Where are you?- I asked the wind. I sighed. -Myoui Mina you know more than the devil, I must admit it.

I went back inside and walked over to Deputy Chief Manoban who was talking to one of my soldiers. -Son, what's going on?

-I need to talk to boss Chou urgently. I think Myoui is alive.

She looked at me puzzled. -The boss saw her dead with her eyes.

-She used a puppet, that slay fox. This got on the back of my neck.-I said giving her the sheet.

-"I'm alive M.M. ...". Son, be careful, it could be the Myoui mafia. It could be a hoax.

-That's exactly why we have to warn boss Chou. If it is a deception, we must be ready. They could steal the bank's money from us.

-You are right. I have to warn her immediately.- Manoban finally decided.

-But I'm convinced it's Myoui. Only her could know that at this hour I go out with my soldiers.

-What if they tortured her to make her tell everything she knows?

-I am convinced that she would have died with honor, without betraying us.

-Remembers that she has already betrayed her family. That one is capable of anything.

-Exactly, she was able to deceive me for years into believing that she was a hostage. She is also capable of making me believe she is dead.- Manoban wasn't convinced at all. She said goodbye and left, probably trying to reach the boss. Our travels are the most difficult but Manoban's name has never been in the papers. -What is Kim doing?- I asked angrily. Dahyun didn't deserve to be with us at all. I had sweated the job, but she had become deputy capodecina for the simple fact of wanting to spend the nights with Hirai. I decided to go to her room to admonish her but when I knocked she didn't answer. -Kim! Open it!- What do I have to do. Yet another demonstration of the fact that she doesn't deserve to be deputy capodecina. This is a lack of respect for the boss. -Kim, I'm about to open the door.- Nothing, she didn't answer. I took the keys and inserted them into the lock. I opened the door rather angry but was shocked when I didn't see her in the room. -What... Kim! Come outside! Dahyun! Motherf*cker! If you came out and let them find out about us... She's been pretending so far! What if Kim wrote that note!?