James- The "Stag Party" For The Stag

Dedications will be up soon, one for this chapter and one for the next.

.........................

James

"Should I be worried about what you're doing tonight?" Lily asks as her hands on her hips.

I grin. "Well, you never know, Lils." I wink at her.

"James!" She protests with a bright smile.

"Don't worry, Lily. I promise he'll be at the altar tomorrow." Moony promises.

"Hell, I'll be the first person at the church!" I exclaim. There isn't a chance that I'll get cold feet.

"I'm glad." Lily laughs.

"Padfoot and I are going to finish helping Peter." Remus says quietly with a knowing look. He walks out of the kitchen.

I pull Lily into my arms. She crashes against my chest.

"James!" She says in surprise. "The girls are waiting for me."

"Then they can wait a few more minutes." I press my lips to hers, silencing all protests. I pick her up and set her on the counter. I move between her legs.

"Lily! Are you ready to go? OH!" Alice gasps.

Lily quickly pushes me away. "Uh..."

"Ali, you have the worst timing." I laugh.

"I'm just gonna go." Alice mouths at Lily. She dashes out of the room.

I lean in to kiss Lily again.

"Oh no." She says teasingly as she leans back. "Everyone is waiting for us."

"Lils," I plead.

"Whatever are you doing to for the next twenty-four hours? You can't see me until the wedding." She smirks.

"I hate that I won't see you." I admit.

She hops off the counter and starts to walk past me. She starts next to me. She stands on her tiptoes and whispers in my ear, "think of me."

"Always," I reply with a smile. I brush some of her beautiful red hair behind her ear. "Wear something sexy tomorrow." I say as her face turns red.

"Hey, mate! We've got to get going." Peter shouts from the hallway.

"Too scared to come in the kitchen?" Lily teases him.

"Well, you know what they say 'if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.'" He answers.

Lily kisses my cheek as she leaves the kitchen.

............

"Please tell me you didn't hire strippers." I demand as I sit down in a chair.

"The pub blew my budget." Sirius shrugs. "Besides, I know you wouldn't appreciate it."

"So what's the plan?" I ask.

"We are going to have fun." Remus explains as he slides a Firewhisky down the table to me.

"I didn't honestly think you'd be the first one of us to get married, Prongs." Moony admits with a smile.

"Yeah, considering you slept around so much." Peter agrees.

I frown slightly and then laugh. "Yeah, I'm not overly proud of that. I know Lily hates that I was that kind of man, but I can't change what I've done."

"Or who you've done." Padfoot snickers.

I shake my head. "I'm not going there with you, Padfoot."