This Story

SKIP TO NEXT CHAPTER UNLESS YOU WISH FOR A LITTLE CONTEXT TO WHY THE ENDING IS SO SUDDEN

This isn't an update. Please read it to the end. It's important.

First of all, I need to get something off my chest: I've been trying to write the next chapter of the book for almost two months, but every time I try to write something it doesn't work or seems like complete crap. I'm honestly tired of trying to write it right now.

Confession 2: I used to write solely because I loved it. It was my escape from the stress and disappointments of my life. But now it's turned into a stress. All the requests for updates have added to the frustration of writing. I'm not blaming the people who just comment: update. Because it's not their faults.

Confession 3: lately I've been doing a lot of thinking and dealing with other things, and I've come to the conclusion that I don't want to continue writing this story. Before you get angry, well you can feel however you want about this, try to understand my thoughts on this:

1. I never thought that the Patronus Charm would be as well liked as it was. I wrote it because a best friend wanted me to try using wattpad. I thought maybe I'd get 100 reads total and that would have been freaking awesome to me at that time.

2. I didn't actually plan to write a sequel, until people kept asking. At first, I agreed only because people really wanted one and I thought what the heck, I'll keep writing as long as anyone wants to read it.

3. I haven't had time to write recently. This year's classes are insanely important and I can't afford to get stressed out or distracted. This year's marks mean everything to me.

4. I've been writing for others for so long that I've forgotten to write for me. I need to learn how to write for me again before I can love it again.

5. My intention is not to hurt people or make people angry. It's not about anyone but me. I appreciate everyone's support so much and I truly am grateful for everyone's comments and votes, shares, and adds to reading lists.

6. I haven't decided what to do with this book yet. I might remove it or leave it or maybe I'll just take the best chapters and add it to the Patronus Charm. I don't know yet.

Please respect my decision. If you want to unfollow me, write insulting messages on this book and the Patronus Charm- go ahead. I'm not going to take it personally, although I probably will delete them so that other people can still enjoy the story if they want to.

If you want to talk to me, feel free to leave a message or comment. If you have any thoughts on what I should do with this book or the chapters of it, let me know.

Thank you for reading this and enjoying this book and Patronus Charm. I greatly appreciate it.