Lily- I Honestly Believe All Order Meetings Will Be Boring After This One

Contains unusual amounts of swearing for this book! Also please read the author's note at the end as it will shed some light on some issues.

"Thank you all for coming," Albus Dumbledore says with a grave look on his face. "And thank you to James and Lily Potter, for allowing us to conduct this meeting here."

My husband smiles slightly. "Our pleasure, Albus."

"You all are surely aware of the latest news. The attack on London last night." Dumbledore's eyes lack their twinkle as he scans the room. "Sirius, you were in London last night, could you explain what you saw?"

"Sure, Albus. There was a lot of chaos. Muggles were falling everywhere. I don't know how many Death Eaters I saw." Sirius shakes his head. "But the amount of Death Eaters seemed to be a lot than normal." He confesses.

"Thank you, Sirius." Albus says politely. "Sirius' description fits our latest theories."

"What are we planning to do about it?" A short witch with pale blond hair asks impatiently with a tone of a whine in her voice.

"Kill bitchy witch over there." Alice mutters darkly from beside me.

"Play nice," Frank says softly to her with a look of mild disapproval on his face.

"Lily, James, Sirius, and Remus are going on a top secret mission." Albus tells her. "I'm afraid revealing the mission may be detrimental to their mission."

James leans over and softly whispers in my ear, "the last mission was discovered."

Oh.

"We need to discuss a security issue." The whinny witch bitch declares. Her eyes narrow as she looks towards us. "Albus, why do you allow him to be part of the Order when the rest of his family are known He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named supporters?" She points a finger towards Sirius.

To my surprise, Sirius says nothing. The out spoken man that I've known for years, is silent.

I glare at the witch. "You don't know shite." I declare furiously. "You don't even know him!"

"I know a lot more than you do, little witch." She retorts. "You've barely out of school, you're unemployed. And you think because you married into one of the richest magical families in Britain that now you're suddenly important in the great scheme of things. You're a spoiled brat! Did mommy and daddy not buy you everything you wanted?" Her words echo through the ball room. No one says a word.

James gently grabs my arm. I glance down at him and he shakes his head at me slightly.

I ignore him and turn my attention towards witch. "I know everyone here knows I'm a muggleborn. I'm not ashamed of it. Last year, my parents are murdered by Voldemort in their home. Before that, he tried to recruit me to join him. I refused. James and I defied him and mocked him. My parents and James' parents paid for our defiance. But if I had to do it again. I would. So maybe I was born to a poor muggle family and maybe I've made mistakes. Don't think for a second that you can just walk into this meeting and insult someone that you don't even know." I harshly state.

"Furthermore, you were an invited guest. My wife and I were gracious enough to host this meeting at our home. You show up and the first words out of your mouth were insults about my family, but I ignored them out of respect for the rest of the Order. Then you fucking insult my best mate and my wife. I think you can see yourself out." James says firmly.

She flips her blonde hair over her shoulder and stares at the rest of the Order members sitting across the table. No one gives her a look of pity.

"I think it's time to take out the trash!" Alice declares cheerfully. "Come along." She gets up from the table and walks towards the annoying bitch. "Gotta make sure the bitch doesn't steal anything!" She pauses for a moment. "Sorry, I meant witch!" Alice guides her out of the ballroom.

Albus stands up. "Well, that was a most interesting meeting. And I think that brings this meeting to a close. Goodnight!" He beams at us and his eyes brightly twinkle behind his half moon spectacles.

Author's Note:
Hi. First of all, I am once again sorry for the late update. Between everything that's been going on lately I've had a hard time writing. I didn't want to give you a crappy chapter...
Like I mentioned before, I recently had ankle surgery. The surgery didn't really go like the doctors thought it would. It was much more serious than expected. It's been a hellish road to recovery and I'm still on that road. I am also extremely stressed with all the course work I have right now. The reality of my situation is that my education has to come first in everything.
Finally, I realized something lately. Although I love writing on Wattpad and everything, some times it can be really stressful. Every one of you that has commented and voted or even much read Patronus Charm and this story have been so kind to me. However, I feel like as of late, my priorities can no longer be writing on wattpad where people are so excited for updates. I can't update consistently. Before you start threatening to chop my head off and are screaming what the hell, Nic, I'm not going to stop writing on wattpad until this STORY IS DONE. You all deserve an ending to this story and I refuse to quit until it's done!
So thanks for reading this ranting author's note and I hope you enjoyed the update!