Lily- An Unexpected Summer Part Two: Sirius' Cabin of Horrors

"Why did I ever believe we could have a peaceful trip?" Remus scowls as he kicks a rock with the toe of his trainer.
"Remus," I say softly. "What else is bothering you?"
"Lily, I can't get a job. I don't want to be living with you and James forever. You're going to get married and have a family someday. I just don't want to be a burden."
"I of all people get that feeling, Remus. After my parents died, my sister wanted nothing to do with me and I had no where to go. Charlus and Dorea insisted that I could live with them, but I was only dating James. I didn't know if James and I had a future together. I didn't want to be that girlfriend that can't provide for herself." I say softly, recalling the weeks that followed my parents' deaths. I lower my voice. "James' family is rich. My family struggled to pay all the bills for a lot of years... I felt like people assumed that I was only after James for the money. Remus, it was never your fault about what happened to you. You were an innocent child. I don't care about what you are Remus. To me and James, you are Remus John Lupin, who may or may not have a furry problem. You're the boy who strived to be my friend even when I hated your friends. The guy who had my back during duels. Remus, don't believe for a second that your a burden. You're a good man, Remus. Sometimes happiness doesn't find a person. You have to make your own happiness."
"Lily! Remus! Get over here. I think I've got a plan." Frank calls.
I brush some dirt off my jeans and walk over to where James and Frank are leaning over a poorly sketched map drawn by Sirius.
"Is that a hippogriff?" Alice says as she studies the map.
Sirius scowls as he joins us in the clearing. "It is not."
I give Alice my best evil eye stare. She shouldn't provoke Sirius. He's already angry.
Alice sighs. "I'm sorry."
Sirius grunts. "What's the plan?" He leans against a tree. Crack! Sirius is lying on the ground with a foul expression. "That damn tree broke!"
"Getting fat, Padfoot?" James taunts.
"Potter, Black, focus." Frank says impatiently. "This is us." He says as he places an acorn on the map. "This is Sirius' house of horrors." He continues, placing a mangled leaf a few centimetres away from the acorn.
"It technically should be cabin." Sirius states.
What? Everyone stares at him with looks of confusion.
"Sirius' cabin of horrors, not house of horrors." He rolls his eyes. "No wonder your brains don't work well, you never use them!"
"What?"
"Huh?"
"That made no sense."
"Sirius?"
"Keep talking, someday you might say something intelligent." I retort.
"That there, my friends, was the burn of the century!" Alice declares proudly.
"Why'd I get stuck with a group of immature teenagers?" Frank groans.
Alice smacks the side of his head. "Shut up."
"What do we have for gear?" I ask.
"Regular camping gear... Um, food. Tents. Oh and those string cans that you brought." James says slowly.
"I can charm the silly string, so we can use it as a bomb of sorts."
"Hang on!" Frank says, looking slightly panicked. "If we make it anything like a bomb, then I have to throw it. I'm the only one who is currently an Auror and have clearance to kill."
"007, license to kill." I grin, fondly remembering the James Bond movies.
"What?"
"Who the hell has a license to kill?"
"Frank does." Sirius smirks.
"Shut it, Black!"
"God, why am I stuck with a bunch of people who don't know what silly string or James Bond is?!"
"Sorry, love." James wraps an arm around my shoulder.
"Let's get this done." Frank declares with a grim look. "Oh, Potter, Black..."
"Yes?"
"Try not to kill anyone. I really hate doing paperwork."
.......
"I've got it!" I declare proudly as I hand the can of magical silly string to Frank.
Remus frowns. "What did you do to it?"
I shake my head. "You don't want to know."
"Okay."
"Ready?" Alice asks.
"Yes." Frank nods. "I'm going to throw the "bomb" in. Stand clear of the house."
"Fire in the hole." Sirius laughs.
Frank shakes the can bomb and chucks it into the cabin. Boom! Frank dashes into the cover of some trees. The scent of marshmallows fill the air and the Death Eaters pour out of the cabin. I recognize Regulus Black as he disappears on the spot. The other Death Eaters aren't people that I know personally. At least six of them escape the cabin.
Finally, we step out in the empty clearing. Frank is sending a patronus, while the rest of our group looks around.
"Lilypad, why does it smell like marshmallows?" Sirius asks curiously.
"Well, it was that or it would smell like bacon." I shrug. "It's your fault, Sirius. You only brought bacon and marshmallows."
"Wait! You sacrificed some of MY MARSHMALLOWS?!?" Sirius wails.
"What a great start to a trip!" James laughs.
"Let's go camping!" Alice decides with an eager smile.
"Sure, as long as Sirius has nothing to do to with this trip." Frank states as he gives Sirius a dirty look.
"IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!" Sirius shrieks.
"Quick, let's go before they notice us leaving." James whispers to me and Remus. The three of us sneak out of the clearing as Sirius, Alice, and Frank scream insults at each other.
Here's to a great summer!
.......
This chapter wouldn't update! Sorry about the delay!
Merry Christmas guys!
So for the next update, I need ideas. Please tell me what the next chapter should be about! I'd love to hear your opinions!
Thanks!