11•Drunk Patch Up

Kurt is drunkenly wobbling himself around outside. Dave has an arm wrapped around him. Guiding his  blonde boyfriend.

They are walking home from the bar. Since they decided to stop by there to get a drink or two.

But Kurt drank a little.. too much. Dave only had half a bottle. While Kurt just asked for shot after shot.

"Kurt, I think you had a bit too much to drink tonight." Dave acknowledged towards the other.

"Haha! No, no, no. YOU did." Kurt replied. Slurring his raspy voice as he got all giddy. Giggling with a smile on his face.

Dave sighed as he shakes his head. His arm still firmly wrapped around the blonde. "No...." He trailed off.

Suddenly Dave got shoved back. He gasped as he stepped back a few steps. He caught himself thankfully.

"Jesus! Kurt! We're trying to get home. Do you need me to call Krist?" He asked towards the intoxicated frontman.

Kurt suddenly gagged and leaned his head down. Dave went over and placed a hand onto Kurt's back.

They're a few blocks away from the apartment.

"Do I?" He repeated, starting to feel concerned. Kurt swallowed harshly and lifted his head.

His cheeks are rosy and sweat is beaded on his forehead. His hair increasing the oiliness from the sweat.

"No! No! No, no...No Dave." Kurt said over and over. Shaking his head and he leaned his head down. "Oh shit.."

"Do you need to throw up?" Dave suddenly asked. Kurt gagged and shakes his head. "No! I'm fine!" He snapped.

Suddenly Kurt threw up on the ground. He started to cough as he got himself crouched.

Dave sighed. He knelt down. Using one of his hands to hold Kurt's slightly long hair back.

Kurt continued to throw up. Dave turned his head. "How much did you drink, hon?" He asked.

Catching his breath, Kurt lifted up his head. He panted softly and spat on the ground. Then wiped his mouth.

"I can't fucking remember." Kurt replied. As Kurt was trying to stand up,  he suddenly tripped on a rock.

He gasped but Dave caught him thankfully. He has his arms firmly wrapped around Kurt's waist.

Dave fell on his back with Kurt on top. Kurt's back placed against Dave's chest. His legs flung in the air.

Kurt started to laugh. Drunkenly giggling as he tilted his head back to look at Dave.

"Oopsie." Is all Kurt said. Dave huffed and carefully helped the frontman get up. "here, get up."

Kurt got up. Dave dusts himself off. "We're almost home, then you're going to bed." Kurt whined.

"Nooooo! You go to bed!" Kurt spat out with a fit of giggles. Dave rolled his chestnut eyes. "How about I sleep next to you, hm?"

Kurt blinked his eyes slowly before he rubbed them. "Huh?" He replied with. Dave scoffed and rolled his eyes again. A little smile on his face. "Whatever, c'mon you drunk baby."

"I'm not a baby!" Kurt shouted as the two continued to walk. Well, Kurt wobbled. Pretty much everywhere!

After a few minutes of walking and Kurt's whining and complaining. He suddenly tripped again. He fell on the ground.

He scraped his knee. He screamed out, "DAVEY! DAVEY!" Dave halted his steps. A little smile on his face as he walked over to where Kurt fell.

Kurt drunkenly sobbed. "The fucking curb! That little punk hurt my knee! Davey!!!" Dave started to laugh. "Oh my god.."