22•Enraged Blonde

Angst// TW: Heavy cussing, argumentative behavior, mood swings, usage of alcohol, breakage of objects! You've been warned!

-

Kurt just didn't feel good, today. He wanted everyone and everything to leave him alone. Krist respected that, and left with Shelli.

But Dave, didn't. He was worried. Confused on what would make Kurt so angry. The brunet  was currently sitting on the couch.

Fidgeting with one of his drumsticks in his hand. Occasionally tapping it on his thigh to try and calm his nerves. It wasn't working.

Suddenly he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Dave looked over and noticed Kurt.

Kurt entered the kitchen. This was Dave's chance. He sets the drumstick down beside his other one. On the coffee table beside a pack of cigarettes.

Getting up, the drummer walked himself into the kitchen. Seeing Kurt open the fridge and grabbing a bottle of vodka.

He popped it open. Tossing the little cap on the floor. He began chugging it. He wanted to distract himself. Dave entered.

"Kurt..?" Dave slowly called. Kurt lowered the bottle, snapping out. "What?! I thought you left too!" He sneered out.

Dave shakes his head. "No, Kurt..I decided to stay here with you." He slowly said. "Besides, it'll be awkward to three wheel with Krist and Shell."

"Oh shut the fuck up." Kurt snapped out and sat at the kitchen table. His blonde hair a mess. Going every which way.

He panted a bit and wiped the sudden sweat on his forehead. "God damn, it's fucking hot in here!" Kurt shouted.

Dave bit the inside of his cheek. He went over to the window. He cracked it open. "There.." he muttered.

He takes a seat besides Kurt. Dave places a hand on top of Kurt's. "Kurt," he began but Kurt cut the drummer off.

"What the fuck do you want? Can't you see I'm trying to fucking drink here?"Kurt sneered. He slammed the bottle on the table.

Dave felt his heart ache. "Kurt, what's bothering you..? You've been mad since last night."

Kurt yanked his hand back. He gets up and picked up the bottle. "Want to know, why I'm fucking mad?!"

Dave bit the inside of his cheek again. He stared up at Kurt with worry. "Yes! You usually aren't this angry unless we are on stage!"

Kurt laughed. "Holy shit, David?! You just answered on why i'm mad! Good fucking job!" He sneered.

Dave furrowed his eyebrows. He started to think. But he couldn't pin point exactly.

Kurt clenched his jaw. He threw the bottle on the ground. It broke into shards. "That performance was..shit. I felt horrible up there!" He snapped.

Dave got startled from the sudden object being thrown to the ground. "Last night..? Hon, that performance was amazing, i-"

Kurt cuts him off again. "Oh you're so welcome." He sarcastically replied.

Dave felt himself tear up. He got up and grabbed Kurt's shoulders gently. But Kurt shoved him back, it wasn't hard, since Cobain is not as muscular as Grohl is.

Dave stepped a few steps back. He blinked his tears away.

"Damn it, Kurt would you just explain what's bothering you?!" He suddenly snapped out.

Kurt balled his fists before he slammed one onto the fridge's door. He huffed. Trying to calm his steam but it wasn't working.

Dave stared at Kurt now. He continued to yell, feeling bad in the back of his head but continued.